Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: WNBA woke BLM hero Liz Cambidge sucker punches Nigerian players, calls em monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Why do blacks always sucker punch?
    Why do white people not know what a sucker punch is?

Default Re: WNBA woke BLM hero Liz Cambidge sucker punches Nigerian players, calls em monkeys

"Cambage was born on 18 August 1991 in London to a Nigerian father and Australian mother. Her parents separated when Cambage was three months old and she moved to Australia with her mother."

I think if you're half white, and raised by white people, you're as white as you are black.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    "Cambage was born on 18 August 1991 in London to a Nigerian father and Australian mother. Her parents separated when Cambage was three months old and she moved to Australia with her mother."

I think if you're half white, and raised by white people, you're as white as you are black.

Well I believe she stated in response to this controversy “Im very pro black.”

So there’s that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Well I believe she stated in response to this controversy “Im very pro black.”

So there’s that.
    as long as they aren't monkeys apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    as long as they aren't monkeys apparently
    He/She/They (I def dont wanna assume a pronoun for Cambage) reminds me of rrr3.

Highly insecure outcast with low self image, using insincere ‘wokeness’ as a crutch to achieve some kind of bully pulpit.

Big eeeeeeyikes!

classic left winger..........always the most racist ones.

they try to hide it, but it always comes out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    He/She/They (I def dont wanna assume a pronoun for Cambage) reminds me of rrr3.

Highly insecure outcast with low self image, using insincere ‘wokeness’ as a crutch to achieve some kind of bully pulpit.

Big eeeeeeyikes!

Saw a basketball once

So what exactly did she do wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by crosstin View Post
    So what exactly did she do wrong here?
    Well she considers herself “pro black” which sounds racist to me but is apparently all good as far as the media is concerned. But I guess the big issue is, to then be physically assaulting black people and degrading them verbally seems to kinda, sorta be at odds with the idea of being pro black.

So shes both a horrible person based on her actions, and also a giant phony based on her words. She didnt even go for one or the other, she got greedy with it. Tried to sip from both cups. Shes a woke anti-white racist one day, then a belligerent anti-black racist the next.

And I think thats why normal, intelligent people (not rmwg, rrr3 etc) find her particularly loathsome.

Hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    Didn't she say she'd beat cousins 1v1?
    That was that Griner dude