Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Caleb White vaccine conspiracy erupts in wake of 17-year old's tragic death

Fascinating. So was White vaccinated?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Caleb White vaccine conspiracy erupts in wake of 17-year old's tragic death

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Fascinating. So was White vaccinated?
    Highly likely as it was mandatory to get the vaccine for high schoolers to progress on to college

Banned

Someone should post this on gamefaqs NBA board if you want to see some ******s get their panties in a twist.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...and-racing-nba

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Either the uptick is due to the vaccine or it's due to "long covid".

In either case it still bodes badly for team blue. If long covid can kill you regardless of vaccination status, then why was it so important that everyone get vaccinated in the first place? You demanded that people lose their jobs and be barred from polite society, yet here you are still blaming deaths on Covid. What was the point then?

Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I honestly don't remember anyone talking about heart problems during the initial pandemic or suggesting that Covid could cause heart problems. That became a go-to talking point AFTER those numbers started to rise.
    This is a very astute point that a lot of people won't be able to grasp or will just try to skirt around.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Either the uptick is due to the vaccine or it's due to "long covid".

In either case it still bodes badly for team blue. If long covid can kill you regardless of vaccination status, then why was it so important that everyone get vaccinated in the first place? You demanded that people lose their jobs and be barred from polite society, yet here you are still blaming deaths on Covid. What was the point then?

Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I honestly don't remember anyone talking about heart problems during the initial pandemic or suggesting that Covid could cause heart problems. That became a go-to talking point AFTER those numbers started to rise.
    Joe Rogan and John Stockton talked about in January 2022 and both were pushed into being "canceled".

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Again are you actually going to address any of the data that has been posted?

Here's another which literally shows how under 24s are dying at 40% excess mortality over the past two years

Still waiting for one person to offer an explanation outside of the vaccine

Or was there some mass genocide that happened in the past year which I am completely unaware of

Where are you getting this from, Mannysbunghole.com?

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    It really was the perfect con game. Rile em up and get them afraid of the boogeyman which was literally created in a lab and released on purpose so that they could swoop down with their pre-planned solution.

And if shit hit the fan after people took the solution they could just blame it on a never ending stream of variants and the mythical "long COVID". It was a brilliantly concocted plan to give sheep their out for being duped. I must say it was a brilliant tactic.

I don't even think it was the cause in this kids case. But it's undoubtedly been the cause for disease and death in millions of other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Again are you actually going to address any of the data that has been posted?

Here's another which literally shows how under 24s are dying at 40% excess mortality over the past two years

Still waiting for one person to offer an explanation outside of the vaccine

Or was there some mass genocide that happened in the past year which I am completely unaware of

Excess deaths post infection. "It's the vax." Nothing in this graph indicates it's the vaccine. Explain how the vaccine can cause an illness the complete virus can't.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Excess deaths post infection. "It's the vax." Nothing in this graph indicates it's the vaccine. Explain how the vaccine can cause an illness the complete virus can't.
    facts and trolls don't mix

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    I can't speak on it intelligently so I will defer to an expert and former professor of evolutionary biology.

https://twitter.com/BretWeinstein/st...112323072?s=20

- mRNA induced autoimmune response (e.g. myocarditis)
    - Spike circulation/cytotoxicity
    - Vaccine circulates to all organs
    - Narrow immunity
    - IV injection
    - Batch variation/contamination
    - Persistent mRNA transcript
    - LNP toxicity and accumulation

Are just some of the reasons why the vaccine is different from the actual virus.