Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Give me a 1 through 4 if you’re trying to win a title this coming season.

Default Re: Give me a 1 through 4 if you’re trying to win a title this coming season.

Nash/Book
    Dame/Roy
    Kyrie/Mitchell
    SGA/Westbrook

I'm honestly not the biggest fan of the latter 2, the first 2 would be dope.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Give me a 1 through 4 if you’re trying to win a title this coming season.

I was assuming that’s the order most would put it but I wasnt sure what people would do with Roy. He’s an unusual combo of extremely respected and having accomplished absolutely nothing. I generally support such things. Shows people can see past the usual methods of rankings but it is rare.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Dame Roy would have some legendary games

book and nash would be insane

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Blazers

Westbrook and SGA. Yes I said it. Other 3 would be complete garbage on D.

SGA can score on any defender in the league with ease. He is a better basketball player than Lillard and Mitchell flat out (I think he's better than Kyrie but that's more up for debate).

Lillard and Mitchell are probably 1a and 1b, the most overrated guards of the last decade

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Westbrook and SGA. Yes I said it. Other 3 would be complete garbage on D.

SGA can score on any defender in the league with ease. He is a better basketball player than Lillard and Mitchell flat out (I think he's better than Kyrie but that's more up for debate).

Lillard and Mitchell are probably 1a and 1b, the most overrated guards of the last decade
    nott sure the narrative of booker being bad on defense is alive any longer. nash was a traffic cone for sure, but book has show to hold his own ground and be respecttable on defense.

Good High School Starter

Without knowing the rest of the supporting cast, Blazers > Suns > Thunder > Cavs

The Suns and Thunder are close to the same.

The Cavs have less than zero shot without a stacked to the brim supporting cast. Probably two of the very most overrated players in the modern NBA.

edit... maybe I have the Suns and Blazers mixed up. Hard to say really. Was Roy all that much better than CJ? I want to say yes but it's been so long. Nash is a bit overrated due to sliding into the perfect system and coach for the talent that he had. If that weren't true, him and Dirk would have done more than they did no?
    Last edited by Wardell Curry; 08-18-2023 at 06:24 AM.

Dame/Roy
    Nash/Book
    Kyrie/Mitchell
    Russ/Alexander