Default Pelicans national TV schedule for the 2023-24 season

The Pelicans will be featured on national television 12 times during the 2023-24 campaign. ESPN is scheduled to broadcast four Pelicans games at Oklahoma City (Nov. 1), at Golden State (Jan. 10), at LA Clippers (Feb. 7), and vs. Miami (Feb. 23). TNT will broadcast two Pelicans contests vs. Memphis (Dec. 19) and at Sacramento (Apr. 11). NBA TV will televise six Pelicans games vs. New York (Oct. 28), vs. Golden State (Oct. 30), at L.A. Lakers (Feb. 9), at Miami (Mar. 22), vs. Milwaukee (Mar. 28), and vs. Boston (Mar. 30).

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Pelicans national TV schedule for the 2023-24 season

I'm especially excited to see how they match up against Golden State on Jan. 10th and Miami on Feb. 23rd. Both should be really intense games. It's great to see them getting the recognition they deserve.
    As much as I love catching games at a bar or at a friend's place, there's something special about watching it from the comfort of your own home. For anyone who wants to make sure they catch these games in high quality without any hiccups, you should check out how to download So Player on Firestick. It's an awesome way to ensure you're getting a reliable and smooth streaming experience. Trust me; you don't want lag during a key moment of the game!