Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Objective Rightie ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐'s Avatar

Default Mother of 9 Shot to Death by Unhinged Right Winger Over Pride Flag

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ag-1234809310/

Surprised this isn't a hot topic on ISH. Mother of 9 murdered in cold blood for having a pride flag in her shop.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Mother of 9 Shot to Death by Unhinged Right Winger Over Pride Flag

Imagine gunning down a mother of 9 over a rainbow flag. This won't be a hot topic in here because the right wing echo chamber crew will ignore it.

The guy didn't even murder a gay person. He murdered a very straight woman with enormous family simply because she supported gay people.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What does this have to do with Right Wing? Eh, clowns?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Shooter was Travis Ikeguchi. A Japanese American. So weird. I haven't met a single unsuccessful Japanese American in my life. Must have been biracial(white, black, latino).

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Looks like I was wrong. Maybe he wasn't biracial. Reports are he believed in Japanese superiority but was also a devout a devout Christian. That right there seems to conflict with each other Reports say was also anti-Trump. Very anti-LBGTQ. Made fun of Trump supporters and called Trump the antichrist. Also very anti-cop. Guy was a basket case. Doesn't fit the mold of most extremists.

Where's the connection to Right-Wingers?? As if these fools believe there aren't Leftists who disagree and/or hate the LGBTQ agenda.

LGBTQ Nazis are in for a rude awakening as this country gets more and more diverse and takes in people from countries that are Ultra-Conservative and don't promote homosexuality and overall sexual weirdness as much as this country does. I dare any LGBTQ Nazi to go to small majority-Muslim towns in Michigan or elsewhere and promote their nonsense there.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    LGBTQ Nazis are in for a rude awakening as this country gets more and more diverse and takes in people from countries that are Ultra-Conservative and don't promote homosexuality and overall sexual weirdness as much as this country does. I dare any LGBTQ Nazi to go to small majority-Muslim towns in Michigan or elsewhere and promote their nonsense there.
    Would they be murdered by conservatives?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Would they be murdered by conservatives?
    What makes you think LGBTQ people would be murdered? Is that the norm nowadays? Do you have statistical data that if an LGBTQ person gets murdered, that it was a Conservative that murdered them? And why is murder associated with Right-Wingers? Is there statistical data that shows that most murders are committed by Right-Wingers??

All very good questions, Max. But let me not interrupt your narrative.

What makes you think LGBTQ people would be murdered? Is that the norm nowadays? Do you have statistical data that if an LGBTQ person gets murdered, that it was a Conservative that murdered them? And why is murder associated with Right-Wingers? Is there statistical data that shows that most murders are committed by Right-Wingers??

All very good questions, Max. But let me not interrupt your narrative.
    You were daring LGBTs to go into small towns so I was asking what would happen, but why do I feel like you aren't even aware that this is a thread about an LGBTQ supporting mother being murdered?

You were daring LGBTs to go into small towns so I was asking what would happen, but why do I feel like you aren't even aware that this is a thread about an LGBTQ supporting mother being murdered?
    In case you weren't aware, the LGBTQ Nazis tend to shame and shut down anyone that doesn't agree with their agenda. If you think there are only two genders, you're a Transphobe. If you don't agree with homosexuality in general, you're a homophobe. If you think children shouldn't be shown sexually explicit images in school books that primarily come from queer or gay-themed books, you're also against the LGBTQ community.

Since the United States is still majority White and White Christian, White Christians are pacifists. You can do and say anything you want to a White Christian in this country and they'll probably just bend the knee. However, the migrants that come into this country are not used to such pacifism and cuckery displayed by White America. So they will not tolerate the LGBTQ community bullying them into submission. This was shown already at certain school board meetings in predominantly Muslim districts where parents came and in full force to show their displeasure with certain curriculums and books that were being exposed to their children.

So yes, I dare LGBTQ Nazis to promote their radical agenda in these communities because they will get stopped the moment they take the first step into these communities. It doesn't mean murder you buffoon. It means that these immigrant communities aren't weak cowards like the rest of White America. White America cannot even determine what a woman is anymore and just watches as women lose their status to biological men who pretend to be women. This only stands in this country. It wouldn't stand anywhere else with the exception of a few cucked European countries probably.

But the other point, and the question I asked you is why did you and the OP make the connection to Right-Wingers? Where is the evidence that this crime was committed by a Right-Winger? Why is it assumed that Right-Wingers would resort to violence against the LGBTQ community? Where has it happened before? Just because LGBTQ people get bullied or murdered (which is probably a miniscule statistic anyway), where does it show that violence against LGBTQ people is a thing within the Right-Wing community?

Has a rainbow flag waving LGBT nazi ever approached you in real life and called you a transphobe or anything else? In any city, big or small? 99.99% of any of that is limited to social media.

Has a rainbow flag waving LGBT nazi ever approached you in real life and called you a transphobe or anything else? In any city, big or small? 99.99% of any of that is limited to social media.
    Has a Conservative ever walked up to you and threatened to cancel you or murder you because you were Liberal? Or because you support the LGBTQ agenda? Or let's go broader, was there a social media company out there that was discovered to have censored Conservative voices and opinions because of their political affiliations? Can you recall the last Liberal speaker who was prevented from speaking at a public college or university??

The difference is, these LGBTQ Nazis do exist, and they're backed by straight White Liberals. And if an LGBTQ Nazi isn't coming up to me calling me a Transphobe, then it's a White Liberal who is. The crazy White Militia MAGA Conservative Nationalist Terrorist is more of a boogeyman than a factual person out there causing havoc and confronting people.

Has a Conservative ever walked up to you and threatened to cancel you or murder you because you were Liberal? Or because you support the LGBTQ agenda? Or let's go broader, was there a social media company out there that was discovered to have censored Conservative voices and opinions because of their political affiliations? Can you recall the last Liberal speaker who was prevented from speaking at a public college or university??

The difference is, these LGBTQ Nazis do exist, and they're backed by straight White Liberals. And if an LGBTQ Nazi isn't coming up to me calling me a Transphobe, then it's a White Liberal who is. The crazy White Militia MAGA Conservative Nationalist Terrorist is more of a boogeyman than a factual person out there causing havoc and confronting people.
    Do you support or condemn what happened to this mother?

Do you support or condemn what happened to this mother?
    No I do not condone this, duh. Do you?

Who would condone this? Show me those individuals if you think they exist.

Banned

Imagine gunning down a mother of 9 over a rainbow flag. This won't be a hot topic in here because the right wing echo chamber crew will ignore it.

The guy didn't even murder a gay person. He murdered a very straight woman with enormous family simply because she supported gay people.
    It's not a "hot topic" because there's nothing more to add. It's a sad and tragic story and that's pretty much all you can say.

It's like you want right wingers to "own" the actions of this murderer and take responsibility, as if they are to blame.

The blame ends with this lunatic.

edit: I also have to contest your point at the end about her being killed for "supporting gay people". The pride flag is no longer associated with just gay people anymore. It's attached to a hodgepodge of hot button issues. That needs clarifying. Not condoning what this psycho did, but perhaps he hated trans people.
    Last edited by Baller234; 08-24-2023 at 03:51 PM.