Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Mother of 9 Shot to Death by Unhinged Right Winger Over Pride Flag

Fatrick logs on every day just to get destroyed

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Wrong. Do you know what the T in LGBTQ is?
    I'm not wrong. You're making things up to be offended by. Tomorrow you'll make up some more stuff and you'll do the same the day after that.

This is exactly what I was telling Off the Court on page 1. That the LGBTQ Nazis just want to publicly attack you and shame you because you don't parrot the same delusion. What people like Fonzworth believe, is that if I don't believe what they believe, then I'm the one that's wrong and I'm the one who's the aggressor and that I should be criticized. Hence, Nazi-like behavior.

Dead-naming is some made up nonsense for LGBTQ people to be offended by.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You don't even have to log on every day to get destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I'm not wrong. You're making things up to be offended by. Tomorrow you'll make up some more stuff and you'll do the same the day after that.

This is exactly what I was telling Off the Court on page 1. That the LGBTQ Nazis just want to publicly attack you and shame you because you don't parrot the same delusion. What people like Fonzworth believe, is that if I don't believe what they believe, then I'm the one that's wrong and I'm the one who's the aggressor and that I should be criticized. Hence, Nazi-like behavior.

Not really. If you were born Jason and changed your name to Tom, you’d probably be mad if people wouldn’t call you Tom. Same concept for deadnaming. Even if you don’t believe trans people exist surely you can see it’s polite to call people by their names.

Wow, didn't think this question would stump you so bad, but feel free to Google it. Do you know what the T in LGBTQ stands for?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

You wake up every day just to get destroyed. Existence is pain.

Why don't you drink a cup of whatever you use to clean the library floors and take a long nice nap.

Not really. If you were born Jason and changed your name to Tom, you’d probably be mad if people wouldn’t call you Tom. Same concept for deadnaming. Even if you don’t believe trans people exist surely you can see it’s polite to call people by their names.
    Ahh so it has nothing to do with the LGBTQ community then. Cause calling someone by a different name isn't exclusive to LGBTQ people as you referenced by your Jason and Tom example. So thank you for agreeing with me that this has nothing to do with LGBTQ hate or whatever.

And there is a difference between changing your name legally, and your friend Bob waking up one day and deciding to be called Clarissa instead.

Ahh so it has nothing to do with the LGBTQ community then. Cause calling someone by a different name isn't exclusive to LGBTQ people as you referenced by your Jason and Tom example. So thank you for agreeing with me that this has nothing to do with LGBTQ hate or whatever.

And there is a difference between changing your name legally, and your friend Bob waking up one day and deciding to be called Clarissa instead.
    Why does someone have to legally change their name for you to call them what they want? Are you not aware legally changing your name costs mone
    Last edited by RRR3; 08-24-2023 at 06:54 PM.

Ahh so it has nothing to do with the LGBTQ community then.
    Reading comprehension needs some work

In what world does providing a valid contexualized hypothetical invalidate the point you make?

Also why are you ducking my question? What does the T in LGBTQ stand for?

Why does someone have to legally change their name for you to call them what they want? Are you not aware legally changing your name costs mone
    Because the whole thing is ****ing stupid that's why. You people are normalizing weird. That's all it is. You have found an avenue to not only be protected by White Liberal America by demonizing anyone that calls you out on it, but you have found an avenue to spread your weirdness through social media as well.

In your twisted worlds, there is no more weird. Weird is considered acceptable. And I'm just here to tell you, weird has never worked. It may have some breathing room here in cucked America and Europe, but eventually the tides will turn and this whole Trans garbage and pretending to be something you're not will be ridiculed as it should be and the trend will die out.

What does this have to do with Right Wing? Eh, clowns?
    My thoughts exactly. Left wing nut jobs should be exploiting it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLL3 View Post
    You wake up every day just to get destroyed. Existence is pain.

Why don't you drink a cup of whatever you use to clean the library floors and take a long nice nap.