Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 397986878889
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330

Thread: Football

NBA Superstar

Default Re: NFL Season Discussion Thread: 2023

The Cousins deal to the Falcons seems like a lot but it will drastically improve the competency of the team next year and perhaps the year after. And the front-loaded aspect allows us the flexibility to use him as a mentor as he winds down.

All in on this to be honest. Now we can draft Nabors or Odunze without me being pissed off. Offense could be completely electric in that case and Morris can take care of a defense that’s already been grinding and playing well.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    The Cousins deal to the Falcons seems like a lot but it will drastically improve the competency of the team next year and perhaps the year after. And the front-loaded aspect allows us the flexibility to use him as a mentor as he winds down.

All in on this to be honest. Now we can draft Nabors or Odunze without me being pissed off. Offense could be completely electric in that case and Morris can take care of a defense that’s already been grinding and playing well.
    That could be a very dangerous offense next season if you get those guys. I like the collection of guys ATL has offensively.

Looks like the Bears will for sure take Williams at 1.1 now that they traded Fields. Hopefully one of Odunze, Nabers or Alt will still be on the board at 1.9. Been hearing the Bears might move down and take extra picks plus the best D edge but I would like to surround CW with legit weapons/ solidify the OL.

National High School Star

Doesn't look like their are going to be many open HOF spots

2029 - Darnold, Kelce, Cox

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...p-kickoff-play

Seriously, what the fvck even is this I understand the NFL needs to try to put on a show that they care about player safety; which let's be real, they don't, they recently added an entire extra week of games and two extra playoff teams to debunk that notion.

The NFL honestly had a perfect product that they've slowly but surely chipped away at with inane rule changes like this. I'm sure the new tackling rule they implemented yesterday will be a wonderful addition of increased penalties every week.

They should have just kept the original kickoff as is. And that onside kick rule is just

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

Seriously, what the fvck even is this I understand the NFL needs to try to put on a show that they care about player safety; which let's be real, they don't, they recently added an entire extra week of games and two extra playoff teams to debunk that notion.

The NFL honestly had a perfect product that they've slowly but surely chipped away at with inane rule changes like this. I'm sure the new tackling rule they implemented yesterday will be a wonderful addition of increased penalties every week.

They should have just kept the original kickoff as is. And that onside kick rule is just
    The NFL as I knew it is dead.

R.I.P Vontae Davis. Dude had a great career even though not very long.
    Last edited by bladefd; 04-01-2024 at 10:13 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    R.I.P Vontae Davis. Dude had a great career even though on very long.
    Same guy who retired mid game, but I will remember him for his reaction when he got traded on Hard Knocks, dude was heartbroken. Actually ended up having a solid career. RIP.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

South Park predicted this over a decade ago with sarcastaball

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

OJ Simpson dead - Mega's morn his lose