Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 237
  1. #16
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,087

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Lauren Boebert to women whose marriages are ending: “If you start chasing Jesus with everything that you have, I promise you, your husband will chase you chasing Jesus.”

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    2,802

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Lol just watched the footage of her boyfriend fondling her tits.

    Her career is definitely going to take a hit after this. I always kinda thought she was a bimbo, but a classier bimbo. This shocks me. Either she really is that trashy or maybe she is looking for a way out of politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    Boebert and Ocasio-Cortez are both as stupid as a box of rocks but that doesn't mean they can't both get the pipe.
    Definitely, but still... gimme Boebert. I would rather a whore than a communist.

  3. #18
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    https://www.salon.com/2023/09/15/foo...rjfacFC226lto0

    Footage reveals Bobo was giving her date a hand job in a theater surrounded by onlooking children.

    The bimbo put out a press release saying she did not live up to her "Christian values" and seeks prayers and forgiveness.

    Or as the transcripts from the situation reveal:

    Bobo: "Do you know who I am?"

    Theater Manager: "A 36 year old grandmother whose restaurant gave patrons diarrhea, ex husband exposed himself to young girls, and herself was recently escorted out of a theater for being white trash."
    Christian conservatives are full of shit. Nothing new.

  4. #19
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,497

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Imagine being a Liberal pervert who would be perverted enough to record her and her boyfriend at a public event. Probably a Lib loser like the Libs we have on here that can't get a date and are sad they don't have anyone to rub on their genitals.

  5. #20
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Imagine being a Liberal pervert who would be perverted enough to record her and her boyfriend at a public event. Probably a Lib loser like the Libs we have on here that can't get a date and are sad they don't have anyone to rub on their genitals.
    Image being a 37 year old congresswoman acting like a horny teenager that can't afford a motel room.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    2,802

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Image being a 37 year old congresswoman acting like a horny teenager that can't afford a motel room.
    Imagine being more concerned with something like this than the countless lies, corruption and scandals coming from the democratic party.

  7. #22
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Imagine being more concerned with something like this than the countless lies, corruption and scandals coming from the democratic party.
    I am sure that you count them.

  8. #23
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,497

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Image being a 37 year old congresswoman acting like a horny teenager that can't afford a motel room.
    Tell me some of you are single and lonely by not telling me you're single and lonely and live with your cats.


    Uhh people of all ages grope on each other. And they grope on each other in public, private, anywhere.

  9. #24
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    But I wont front, tits are nice.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    2,802

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I am sure that you count them.
    Yea, Lauren Boebert acting like a trashy whore in public is definitely worse than:

    - Releasing a man made virus onto the world and lying about it's origin

    - Shutting down the economy to spite Orange Face

    - Rioting and destroying cities to spite Orange Face

    - "Defund the police"

    - CHAZ

    - Forcing unwilling civilians to take an experimental vaccine

    - Leaving behind billions in equipment to the Talbian

    - Lying about the threat of illegal immigration


    You sure do have your priorities straight.
    Last edited by Baller234; 09-16-2023 at 11:42 AM.

  11. #26
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Tell me some of you are single and lonely by not telling me you're single and lonely and live with your cats.


    Uhh people of all ages grope on each other. And they grope on each other in public, private, anywhere.
    Name me one other member of congress caught on camera giving a handjob. For your own sake I am again informing you that you're an idiot. No one else in congress, Republican or Democrat, would be so stupid that they would let their tits get exposed and be giving a man a handjob while they are in office in a public theater. I don't think that even she is this stupid and am giving her the benefit of the doubt by assuming she was high on coke or something. This isn't a tape someone dug up from when she was young or some photo shot by a sleezeball of her in private. This is a well=known, as in, "famous," member of the Congress of the United States of America, having sex in a public, possibly even crowdedm theater, So, dear stupid person, no, the vast majority of people would not do this, especially not in her position.

    A night in a motel room is cheap, She should have gotten one, The end.

  12. #27
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Yea, Lauren Boebert acting like a trashy whore in public is definitely worse than:

    - Releasing a man man made virus onto the world and lying about it's origin

    - Shutting down the economy to spite Orange Face

    - Rioting and destroying cities to spite Orange Face

    - "Defund the police"

    - CHAZ

    - Forcing unwilling civilians to take an experimental vaccine

    - Leaving behind billions in equipment to the Talbian

    - Lying about the threat of illegal immigration


    You sure do have your priorities straight.
    What part of me telling you that I'm done arguing with you because you're too stupid and dishonest did you not understand?

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    2,802

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    What part of me telling you that I'm done arguing with you because you're too stupid and dishonest did you not understand?
    Nah, you're just ass blasted because you know you're a lying hypocrite who can't refute anything I said.

  14. #29
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,497

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Name me one other member of congress caught on camera giving a handjob. For your own sake I am again informing you that you're an idiot. No one else in congress, Republican or Democrat, would be so stupid that they would let their tits get exposed and be giving a man a handjob while they are in office in a public theater. I don't think that even she is this stupid and am giving her the benefit of the doubt by assuming she was high on coke or something. This isn't a tape someone dug up from when she was young or some photo shot by a sleezeball of her in private. This is a well=known, as in, "famous," member of the Congress of the United States of America, having sex in a public, possibly even crowdedm theater, So, dear stupid person, no, the vast majority of people would not do this, especially not in her position.

    A night in a motel room is cheap, She should have gotten one, The end.
    Oh, I'm the idiot? I'm not the one obsessing over this. Her tits weren't out and a handjob is literally when your dick is out and she's jacking it. None of that shit is actually taking place.


    There are dating apps out there where single lonely Liberal men can meet single lonely Liberal women and you too can enjoy in groping each other. But to think this is anything bigger than what it is makes you the idiot, not me.

  15. #30
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    28,892

    Default Re: A quick laugh for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Nah, you're just ass blasted because you know you're a lying hypocrite who can't refute anything I said.
    You said the Democrats released Covid and then shut down the ecomo,y during the Trump adminimistration to make Trump look bad, right? Ok, fine. I told you, I'm done arguing with you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •