Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73
  1. #1
    NBA Legend Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18,041

    Default Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel


  2. #2
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,825

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    How embarrassing and sickening for the President to have a thug and drug user as a son. Criminal family. They should all be locked up. But Daddy Biden will probably bail out his crackhead son again with a pardon.

  3. #3
    NBA Legend Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18,041

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    When asked a few months ago, the dyke said adamantly that there would be no pardon from the President.


    We'll see if blood is thicker than water.

  4. #4
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,093

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Gotta be honest, this, just like all the Trump charges, is kinda BS. Although technically illegal, I've never known anyone to get any jail time, let alone 10 years, for lying on their firearm application unless it was a felon trying to obtain a weapon, using a false identity or currently having a restraining order with mental health or domestic violence issues.

    I'm willing to bet, very few people if any, have ever served a day of jail time for checking no to having a drug addiction. I briefly sold firearms, had a Type 03 Federal Firearm License for years and have friends who sell firearms and if Hunter served even a year in jail, that would be crazy for this type of violation.

    But just like the trumped up Trump charges, the political opposition are going for the throat.

  5. #5
    NBA lottery pick rawimpact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,564

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    When asked a few months ago, the dyke said adamantly that there would be no pardon from the President.


    We'll see if blood is thicker than water.
    A pardon for what? He knew what he was doing when he checked no...

    Pardons are intended for unusual situations, like the time that father assaulted the tranny that raped his daughter in the court room and the VA governor pardoned him.

    This? Pardon should not happen

    That said I'm with LDD on this, people are going to turn this into a bigger deal then this is because of who he is. If he gets jail time it's because the republicans and his fathers role.

  6. #6
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,825

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Gotta be honest, this, just like all the Trump charges, is kinda BS. Although technically illegal, I've never known anyone to get any jail time, let alone 10 years, for lying on their firearm application unless it was a felon trying to obtain a weapon, using a false identity or currently having a restraining order with mental health or domestic violence issues.

    I'm willing to bet, very few people if any, have ever served a day of jail time for checking no to having a drug addiction. I briefly sold firearms, had a Type 03 Federal Firearm License for years and have friends who sell firearms and if Hunter served even a year in jail, that would be crazy for this type of violation.

    But just like the trumped up Trump charges, the political opposition are going for the throat.
    Lock him up!!!

  7. #7
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33,800

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    gotta love democrats advocating for gun control 24/7 while they are packing themselves or at least have armed security with them 24/7

    guns for me, but not for the!


  8. #8
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,941

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Why do y’all focus on Hunter when his dad is guilty of much worse and actually can and does do stuff to harm the planet? Hunter doing drugs is somehow as bad as Biden writing the 94 crime bill or being an imperialist?

  9. #9
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,033

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Gotta be honest, this, just like all the Trump charges, is kinda BS. Although technically illegal, I've never known anyone to get any jail time, let alone 10 years, for lying on their firearm application unless it was a felon trying to obtain a weapon, using a false identity or currently having a restraining order with mental health or domestic violence issues.
    WTF are you talking about

    You have never known of a crackhead that got 10 years for lying on their firearm forms? I havent either

    I'm willing to bet, very few people if any, have ever served a day of jail time for checking no to having a drug addiction. I briefly sold firearms, had a Type 03 Federal Firearm License for years and have friends who sell firearms and if Hunter served even a year in jail, that would be crazy for this type of violation.

    But just like the trumped up Trump charges, the political opposition are going for the throat.
    I'm willing to bet that you are 100% full of shit. You never sold anything, and you dont have any friends... but you are correct that it would be crazy if hunter served a year in jail considering how the joebama admin has been protecting him thus far.

  10. #10
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,228

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Just a reminder that then Republican Congressman Madison Cawthorn literally brought a 9mm handgun on an airplane and was given a slap on the wrist after pleading guilty to gun charges.

    Not a single Republican member of Congress spoke out about it.

    Unlike Republicans, Democrats believe no one is above the law.

    Hunter Biden admittedly struggled with substance abuse. He’s made some bad decisions but he’s also a private citizen and never worked in government.

    Meanwhile Jared Kushner was openly self-dealing while in the White House.

    Republicans continue to prove that they don’t think the rules don’t apply to them.

    It’s shameful.

  11. #11
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,825

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Just a reminder that then Republican Congressman Madison Cawthorn literally brought a 9mm handgun on an airplane and was given a slap on the wrist after pleading guilty to gun charges.

    Not a single Republican member of Congress spoke out about it.

    Unlike Republicans, Democrats believe no one is above the law.

    Hunter Biden admittedly struggled with substance abuse. He’s made some bad decisions but he’s also a private citizen and never worked in government.

    Meanwhile Jared Kushner was openly self-dealing while in the White House.

    Republicans continue to prove that they don’t think the rules don’t apply to them.

    It’s shameful.
    I knew this would affect you the most. The sun will rise again tomorrow though. But for now...cope.

  12. #12
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,228

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I knew this would affect you the most. The sun will rise again tomorrow though. But for now...cope.
    And I knew you would come up with a lame generic response because you can't refute any of this.

  13. #13
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,228

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Re: Hunter Biden. If having guns while being on drugs is a crime, how come Don Jr has remained unscathed?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    2,802

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Just a reminder that then Republican Congressman Madison Cawthorn literally brought a 9mm handgun on an airplane and was given a slap on the wrist after pleading guilty to gun charges.

    Not a single Republican member of Congress spoke out about it.

    Unlike Republicans, Democrats believe no one is above the law.

    Hunter Biden admittedly struggled with substance abuse. He’s made some bad decisions but he’s also a private citizen and never worked in government.

    Meanwhile Jared Kushner was openly self-dealing while in the White House.

    Republicans continue to prove that they don’t think the rules don’t apply to them.

    It’s shameful.
    Is it illegal to bring cocaine into the white house?

  15. #15
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin farm
    Posts
    21,829

    Default Re: Hunter Biden indicted on 3 new gun charges by special counsel

    who gives a fvck.
    He doesn't run the country.

    Watch defletion posts from Jstern (alias Jalopy) and Patrick chewboy (alias Patsy)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •