Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Evidence that Horry > Pippen (but Pip simply played with the goat that elevated h

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

Stuff like this and you saying Siakam>Giannis is why you're the laughingstock of the NBA forum.
    I'm not group thinking like yall. Robert Horry was a better playoff performer than Scottie pippen.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Evidence that Horry > Pippen (but Pip simply played with the goat that elevated h

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I'm not group thinking like yall. Robert Horry was a better playoff performer than Scottie pippen.
    Lol what a condescending way to say “I’m just throwing out ridiculous takes”.

Having a factually correct opinion is not "group thinking". By your idiotic logic, John Paxson was a better playoff performer than Damian Lillard.

Having a factually correct opinion is not "group thinking". By your idiotic logic, John Paxson was a better playoff performer than Damian Lillard.
    If Paxson won 7 titles hitting clutch shots across every single team he played for I'd agree. But he didn't, and so I don't.

If Paxson won 7 titles hitting clutch shots across every single one I'd agree. But he didn't, and so I don't.
    Derek Fisher won 5 titles, hitting countless clutch shots. You taking him over Dame?

Op got banned again lolol.

Robert Ĥorry was capable of takeovers like this even as an old guy.

Comparing him to Derek fisher is a more crazy take than me saying he performed better in the playoffs than pippen. The latter has merit while the former is just an absurdity.

Robert Ĥorry was capable of takeovers like this even as an old guy.

Comparing him to Derek fisher is a more crazy take than me saying he performed better in the playoffs than pippen. The latter has merit while the former is just an absurdity.
    Wow he scored an astounding 21 whole points, role players have never done anything like that before

21 against that playoff Detroit defense is like 45 today. You'd be leaving the court on a stretcher playing against them.

21 against that playoff Detroit defense is like 45 today. You'd be leaving the court on a stretcher playing against them.
    Is this supposed to make Horry look impressive? Being better than ME?

Is this supposed to make Horry look impressive? Being better than ME?
    You've got a point.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    He was a 7x time champion because he played with peak Hakeem, Shaq/Kobe & Duncan It's not even a knock on him, I'm just providing the proper context. And yes, he hit two buckets that literally swung the championship in '02 & '05, in addition to numerous others he hit in his career. If I had to choose a non all-star PF for my team, he'd be at the top of my list of consideration.

But this is where you post such a preposterous argument, it's akin to arguing with Charlie Kelly when he makes some absurd claim, just not even worth the time to debate; that a role player who peaked at 12 ppg would have been as good as a 7x All-NBA player/top 10 player of the decade/member of the 50th anniversary team.

If Jordan could turn any role player into a HOFer, why did he stop with just Pippen? Why wasn't the Bulls roster filled with All-NBA players if Jordan was capable of turning water into wine with anybody who played with him?
    Accolades mean little to me.

Russell Westbrook was an MVP and he would've made every team robert Horry played for worse.

Big shot Bob always turned up when it mattered most and never stepped on toes, only positively affecting chemistry and killing it in crunchtime.

If Paxson won 7 titles hitting clutch shots across every single team he played for I'd agree. But he didn't, and so I don't.
    Steve Kerr has 5 titles hitting big shots. Is he better than Damien Lillard?

OP trollin hard.

Board activity must have dropped the last week so the time was right to activate OP into making another thread, let it run for a while then 'punish' him with a 3-5 day ban for the lulz.

Long live ISH.