• Tpols

0 0%
  • Patrick Chewing

6 31.58%
  • 1987_Lakers

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Default Who will be the last dinosaur ISH member to go extinct on this forum?

Let's assume this forum is still up and running 20 years from now. Which will be the last ISH vet to leave in your opinion? I'm talking 2006-2014 members. Not newer ones. Keep in mind mental health, obesity and incarceration. Some members might not be able to keep logging on even if they wanted to or may simply die within that time.

Default Re: Who will be the last dinosaur ISH member to go extinct on this forum?

Kblaze for sure. He's said many times that he was around for EZboard (ISH before ISH) and that shit was in the early 2000s. It's 2023 and dude still writes paragraphs and treats this board like it's his blog

Default Re: Who will be the last dinosaur ISH member to go extinct on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Kblaze for sure. He's said many times that he was around for EZboard (ISH before ISH) and that shit was in the early 2000s. It's 2023 and dude still writes paragraphs and treats this board like it's his blog
    You think he's going to live another 20 years? One of the reasons I didn't include GOBB is because he'll almost certainly be dead before the others leave

it won't be RRR3 considering transgenders have high suicide rates

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    This joke would only work if I was trans

A lebron-hating retard most likely.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Obesity will kill off Poopsie before then.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

goddamn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I see I was not on the list so I will have to say the next old geezers' would be Patrick (Patsy) , then Jstern(Jalopy) .

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I see I was not on the list
    How do I put this politely? Nevermind there's no subtle way to put it

In all honesty, probably Axe. Given that he's a teenager, and I sense that he's strongly motivated to reach the 1,000,000 posts mark. And even with his current prolific posting, it will still take him several decades.

When it's all said and done, he's going to be a Jasper. A connection to the past for the new generation, with stories about the old days of ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I probably take back what i said. This autistic asshole should have been in the list. Does nothing but write dubious essays about other posters who he doesn't get along with. It's becoming an eyesore at this point.

So maybe for as long as there are left wingers and liberals on this site, he'll be here to stalk them like a lunatic.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I see I was not on the list so I will have to say the next old geezers' would be Patrick (Patsy) , then Jstern(Jalopy) .
    I don't think you understand the question old man. The question is who will be the last man standing on this island when the dust has settled and the rest of you are on your next journey. The consensus on this board is that the ISH King himself will be the last man standing.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don't think you understand the question old man. The question is who will be the last man standing on this island when the dust has settled and the rest of you are on your next journey. The consensus on this board is that the ISH King himself will be the last man standing.
    You miss the point Poopsie.

The point is what no life loser will still be posting on this board 20 years from now. It's the guy with 38,232 posts.