Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Mortal Kombat 11: All Friendships

First, the Friendship melody is incredibly catchy and irresistibly delightful. It's such a catchy melody. It radiates an infectious happiness that's hard to resist.

Second, I love the Kitana Friendship at 1:05. Two sisters sharing such unbridled joy with each other. It's so heartwarming.

And the portrayal of Joker at 3:55. The intricacies of his facial expression. His expression on his face as he's turning, reapearing with his iconic grin and a bouquet of balloons.

Now I ask, which Friendship was your favorite?

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 11: All Friendships

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post

First, the Friendship melody is incredibly catchy and irresistibly delightful. It's such a catchy melody. It radiates an infectious happiness that's hard to resist.

Second, I love the Kitana Friendship at 1:05. Two sisters sharing such unbridled joy with each other. It's so heartwarming.

And the portrayal of Joker at 3:55. The intricacies of his facial expression. His expression on his face as he's turning, reapearing with his iconic grin and a bouquet of balloons.

Now I ask, which Friendship was your favorite?
    They're all pretty cool. My 13 year old son is pretty good with Scorpion. I suck, too many buttons to push so I can't really do combos, I just jump around and hope something lands lol

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 11: All Friendships

The last Mortal Kombat that I played was Mortal Kombat 9. But the fatality at 1:54 was amazing. A loop. A portal from the past/future, followed by a portal from the past. Kind of mind blowing.

I prefer it here, against Johnny Cage, but I couldn't embed it, due to the red blood.