View Poll Results: How many women have you slept with?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-4

    3 18.75%
  • 5-10

    1 6.25%
  • 11-20

    5 31.25%
  • 21-30

    1 6.25%
  • 31-40

    1 6.25%
  • 41-50

    1 6.25%
  • 50+

    2 12.50%
  • Virgin

    2 12.50%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 134
  1. #1
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24,001

    Default How many women have you slept with?

    ??

  2. #2
    Lol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,779

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Jesus you’re a slut

    I find sex isn’t meaningful unless I really connect with the person. The one time I had sex casually it wasn’t worth much to me. Means a lot more if you are dating them. Imo at least. To each their own, I got nothing against people who sleep around
    Last edited by RRR3; 09-25-2023 at 12:39 PM.

  3. #3
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24,001

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Jesus you’re a slut

    I find sex isn’t meaningful unless I really connect with the person. The one time I had sex casually it wasn’t worth much to me. Means a lot more if you are dating them. Imo at least. To each their own, I got nothing against people who sleep around
    It's pretty hard for me to not get sexual with someone I'm talking to and find physically attractive. I think it helps that I'm a pretty good looking dude. But sex is for sure better with someone you actually care for, but at the same time, having sex with only one person for so long gets boring, at least for me.

  4. #4
    Lol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,779

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    It's pretty hard for me to not get sexual with someone I'm talking to and find physically attractive. I think it helps that I'm a pretty good looking dude. But sex is for sure better with someone you actually care for, but at the same time, having sex with only one person for so long gets boring, at least for me.
    Disagree but everyone is different. Also the idea of cheating just doesn’t appeal to me, I couldn’t do that to someone I cared about. I probably get it from dad, he might have only slept with one or two women in his life before he met my mom based on what he’s told me.

  5. #5
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    RRR3 only slept with one woman in his life and she had a dick.




  6. #6
    Pass The Salt
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sexy Time
    Posts
    4,411

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    4

    2 of them were with my girlfriends at the time with each relationship lasting about 3 years. The other 2 were girls I slept with after my breakups

    The number would be higher but I ain't a hoe

    Quality > quantity

  7. #7
    Lol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,779

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by LLL3
    sob sob sob
    If you have to log into your alt and whine about another poster for this thread I seriously doubt you’ve ever slept with anyone.

  8. #8
    Lol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,779

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    4

    2 of them were with my girlfriends at the time with each relationship lasting about 3 years. The other 2 were girls I slept with after my breakups

    The number would be higher but I ain't a hoe

    Quality > quantity
    I slept with a girl after a relationship ended in 2021. I thought it would help but it didn’t. Sex won’t help you get over someone you love. At least in my experience.

  9. #9
    Pass The Salt
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sexy Time
    Posts
    4,411

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I slept with a girl after a relationship ended in 2021. I thought it would help but it didn’t. Sex won’t help you get over someone you love. At least in my experience.
    That's true. The rebound only gives temporary relief

  10. #10
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If you have to log into your alt and whine about another poster for this thread I seriously doubt youíve ever slept with anyone.
    You can doubt all you want. I get a lot busier than yourself. I banged a girl last week. I won't go into deep detail but but her pubes looked a lot like what's on top of your head.

  11. #11
    Lol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,779

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by LLL3 View Post
    You can doubt all you want. I get a lot busier than yourself. I banged a girl last week. I won't go into deep detail but but her pubes looked a lot like what's on top of your head.
    Considering you won’t even post on your main and your avatar is the picture of another man’s chest, I’m gonna call bullshit.

  12. #12
    NBA Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    14,120

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Probably around 20 or so. Been with my wife since I was 22 though (31 now).

  13. #13
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    what is a woman?

    anyway, my body count is into the hundreds. when you're 9*6, 6'4", charismatic and have some killer looks; and know how to throw the dick well, word gets around. especially on campus.

    menage a trios, group orgies with bombshell b1tches, married women willing to cheat - it's one hell of an ego boost. hard to stay modest a lot of the time.
    Last edited by diamenz; 09-25-2023 at 06:15 PM.

  14. #14
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Disagree but everyone is different. Also the idea of cheating just doesn’t appeal to me, I couldn’t do that to someone I cared about. I probably get it from dad, he might have only slept with one or two women in his life before he met my mom based on what he’s told me.
    Your hand doesn't count.

  15. #15
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Considering you wonít even post on your main and your avatar is the picture of another manís chest, Iím gonna call bullshit.
    It's a photo of half highwey's gut

    Yo highwey, either RRR3 needs his vision checked or boy you're fat!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •