Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How can Biden say he's on the side of UAW employee strike

While at the same time he's pushing for electric vehicles which will cut 40% of the workforce by AI?

Default Re: How can Biden say he's on the side of UAW employee strike

I mean he broke up the railroad strike so he’s obviously not a fan of striking workers. So to answer your question because he gets good publicity for it.

That's what you call a politician. This has nothing to do with Biden but all politicians. You have to navigate progress without alienating those affected by it (the voting folk).

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You screw them over, and then you visit them and take pictures with them and tell them everything will be fine and is going to get better. That's how you play both sides. And that's not Biden's fault. That's the fault of the people, in this case, the auto workers, that keep voting for politicians like these instead of holding them accountable and voting them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You screw them over, and then you visit them and take pictures with them and tell them everything will be fine and is going to get better. That's how you play both sides. And that's not Biden's fault. That's the fault of the people, in this case, the auto workers, that keep voting for politicians like these instead of holding them accountable and voting them out.
    Yes because you know how these workers voted

It’s also not like they were given any pro-union choice in the general election either so blaming them for Biden being a bastard is just ridiculous. People aren’t given good options to vote for. That’s how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Yes because you know how these workers voted

It’s also not like they were given any pro-union choice in the general election either so blaming them for Biden being a bastard is just ridiculous. People aren’t given good options to vote for. That’s how the system works.
    You seriously need psychiatric help. You challenge everyone on here. You argue with everyone on here. No matter what someone says, you will push back on them. You just can't sit quiet and shut the **** up for once. There is no way you are this combative out in public cause I am pretty damn sure someone would drop you and leave you bleeding on the street.

However, back to your comment. Biden visited these people today and they were cheering him on. So yes, these people are to blame for clearly voting Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    While at the same time he's pushing for electric vehicles which will cut 40% of the workforce by AI?
    There is no stopping AI here because it is much faster (increases productivity), more efficient, saves money, and less prone to mistakes. It's just a fact, unfortunate for those auto workers. Nothing Biden/Democrats or any Republican can do to stop AI.

You seriously need psychiatric help. You challenge everyone on here. You argue with everyone on here. No matter what someone says, you will push back on them. You just can't sit quiet and shut the **** up for once. There is no way you are this combative out in public cause I am pretty damn sure someone would drop you and leave you bleeding on the street.

However, back to your comment. Biden visited these people today and they were cheering him on. So yes, these people are to blame for clearly voting Blue.
    I didn’t even insult you, I just responded to what you said with my opinion and you flew into a psychotic rage. Something is incredibly wrong with you this kind of violent anger is not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I didn’t even insult you, I just responded to what you said with my opinion and you flew into a psychotic rage. Something is incredibly wrong with you this kind of violent anger is not normal.
    You're incapable of insulting me. But the first sentence in your reply was a direct challenge with a rolling eyes emoji. Just some advice, but you wouldn't be despised as much if you weren't so combative and had a little bit more etiquette on this site. I'm sure you hate when the entire board rails on you, and this is primarily one of the reasons why.

But I digress.

If a rolling eyes emoji is all it takes to turn you murderously violent I think that’s a you problem.

Speaking of robots and AI, Tesla just made a huge leap forward.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Imagine if Poopsie showed up at Mara LardO and said he was there to talk to and support Trump.

Trump's security would beat him into a coma.

Trump would say, "Get me away from him. I can't relate to people like that."

who ol' middle-class scranton joe? oh man that n199@ died a long time ago dawg.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Joe Biden stands with workers.

Donald Trump stands with their boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Joe Biden stands with workers.

Donald Trump stands with their boss.
    Why did he break the railroad strike then? Biden is not so different than Trump when it comes to worker's rights. Try reading more independent media.