Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Canadian Parliament Standing Ovation for Literal WW2 Nazi

Who fought against the allies.

Listen to that ovation. There were two of them. The first one being 32 seconds long. When people are in that virtue signaling mode, they lose all understanding and can only see the narrative. Almost cult like. They're applauding him for fighting against the Russians in WWII, and it doesn't click to them that the Russians were part of the allies. At this point it wouldn't surprise me they got a Blade type, for a lack of a better term, to declare Hitler as a hero for fighting against the Russians.

Default Re: Canadian Parliament Standing Ovation for Literal WW2 Nazi

oP with another autistic meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Who fought against the allies.

Listen to that ovation. There were two of them. The first one being 32 seconds long. When people are in that virtue signaling mode, they lose all understanding and can only see the narrative. Almost cult like. They're applauding him for fighting against the Russians in WWII, and it doesn't click to them that the Russians were part of the allies. At this point it wouldn't surprise me they got a Blade type, for a lack of a better term, to declare Hitler as a hero for fighting against the Russians.
    I saw something on BBC about this and the title made no sense to me... I thought i was misreading it or it was just titled to bait.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    I saw something on BBC about this and the title made no sense to me... I thought i was misreading it or it was just titled to bait.
    Your wife probably saw some bbc too today while you were at work.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Your wife probably saw some bbc too today while you were at work.
    Yeah, it’s a quality network. I usually catch some bbc after work.

The speaker of the House of Commons has resigned over this. He should has checked the old Nazi guy's background first no matter what he has done recently.

The old Nazi guy also should have thought twice before accepting to be there knowing his own past. Now he is facing deportation after a long, good life in Canada.

F*cked up situation for everyone around.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    oP with another autistic meltdown
    You're texting from your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    The speaker of the House of Commons has resigned over this. He should has checked the old Nazi guy's background first no matter what he has done recently.

The old Nazi guy also should have thought twice before accepting to be there knowing his own past. Now he is facing deportation after a long, good life in Canada.

F*cked up situation for everyone around.
    The guy is a, like RRR3 would say, literal Nazi. A volunteer who served in the the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS.

You should not feel bad about him getting deported. If the "Speaker of the House of Common" did not know the Russians were on our side during WW2 and fighting the Nazis, then he's incompetent and should not have the position that he has. As well as all the Parliament members who stood up to clap that he fought against the Russians in WW2, thus making him a Nazi.

This is not a sad situation just because virtue signaling went wrong.

Guy lived way longer and more comfortably than he should have. There's no way to erase the horrible things he did sadly, though. Would be funny if he got shot tho

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    As well as all the Parliament members who stood up to clap that he fought against the Russians in WW2, thus making him a Nazi.
    How the hell all of people there would know some random old dude was a Nazi?

This is not a sad situation just because virtue signaling went wrong.
    Yeah, I just pity them fools. Shits happen sometimes even at the top of the food chain

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's very confusing nowadays to know who's a Nazi and who's not. RRR3 needs to clarify this for us because as of right now, I'm under the impression that we're all Nazis and this "supposed" Nazi actually may not be a Nazi at all. Only true Nazis would label someone else a Nazi. Please, RRR3, you know more about Nazis than any one of us combined, so please clarify as to who exactly is a Nazi in this situation. Is it him? Or is it all of us?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    How the hell all of people there would know some random old dude was a Nazi?

Yeah, I just pity them fools. Shits happen sometimes even at the top of the food chain
    I was hoping, expecting that someone would have responded to this post with the explanation.

They would know that he was a Nazi because the speaker said that he fought against the Russians in WWII. (The speaker should have known instantly.)

Also, due to Zelensky being there, a war time President, they would have to vet every person that entered the Canadian Parliament. Their history, beliefs, etc. And even under normal circumstance, not just when there is a war time President.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Guy lived way longer and more comfortably than he should have. There's no way to erase the horrible things he did sadly, though. Would be funny if he got shot tho
    He wasn't a Jew Killer. He was a Communist Killer. I'd give him a pass. He did do some good

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It's very confusing nowadays to know who's a Nazi and who's not. RRR3 needs to clarify this for us because as of right now, I'm under the impression that we're all Nazis and this "supposed" Nazi actually may not be a Nazi at all. Only true Nazis would label someone else a Nazi. Please, RRR3, you know more about Nazis than any one of us combined, so please clarify as to who exactly is a Nazi in this situation. Is it him? Or is it all of us?
    your one. so just stop

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Patsy with deflection threads

Jalopy with threads to light up people

these two make perfect gay blades.

Not airballing my layups anymore

The singular perspective on this matter can only be described as an absolutely bewildering and astonishing manifestation of sheer lunacy. Indeed, it is truly, undeniably, and unequivocally so. What we have here is the Canadian parliament fervently endorsing Ukraine and subsequently rising to deliver a resounding ovation to an elderly, 98 year old Ukrainian soldier, who, it must be acknowledged, was once affiliated with the notorious SS and fought under the banner of the Germans. The SS Division Galicia, in its ruthless confrontation against the Russians, unleashed a level of savagery and brutality that transcends the ordinary bounds of human comprehension.

It goes without saying that this will go down as one of the most embarrassing moments in Canadian history. Then again, society forgets history, as this moment clearly shows.