Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Dame to Bucks -woj

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Just goes to show how little 'NBA insiders' know...

I like Jrue, but the offensive upgrade the bucks get from this makes up for the defense

I think the bucks won the trade
    Nope.

Default Re: Dame to Bucks -woj

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Is it a wrap for the league? Depth lacking but Mid, Dame and the Freak is a crazy trio.
    Crazy how this never came close to panning out.

Although they were very injured throughout.

Not sure if Dame wants to stay.

Default Re: Dame is being traded to the Bucks

I really thought this would be a good pairing. It seems like Dame never really wanted to be there. Or maybe he just couldn't adjust to playing more off ball

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I really thought this would be a good pairing. It seems like Dame never really wanted to be there. Or maybe he just couldn't adjust to playing more off ball
    He's bad at defense and he was a downgrade from Jrue for this particular team. And yes, that aside, he seemed unhappy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Lillar sucks, he's not a winning basketball player who who will finish his career ringless

You guys get fooled by his regular season performances, his impact is shit couldn't even get Portland to the playoffs last season

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Even when Lillard & Giannis were both healthy it never seemed like a good fit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I think this might be a reason. He performed pretty bad on the Olympic USA team a few years ago while being paired with other stars.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Dame was not shooting open jumpers when he first brought the ball down the floor.

In Portland , any thing open , he let her fly.

His layup ratio was probably the highest in his career 2023-24.
    Don't need that from Giannis stand point.

It'll work out 2024-25 season.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

We learned nothing. Giannis literally missed the entire series and Dame missed multiple games himself.

Healthy Bucks were the only team that could've pushed Celtics to the brink. We were robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    We learned nothing. Giannis literally missed the entire series and Dame missed multiple games himself.

Healthy Bucks were the only team that could've pushed Celtics to the brink. We were robbed.
    Hell, I felt like this last year when Giannis missed most of the series and they lost due to Butler morphing into MJ over the final 2 games. I felt like the front office overreacted and prematurely broke up a championship core.

But this time, with Giannis not playing at all and Dame missing games too, it's just retarded to try to make any kind of definitive statement about this team based off this result.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Hell, I felt like this last year when Giannis missed most of the series and they lost due to Butler morphing into MJ over the final 2 games. I felt like the front office overreacted and prematurely broke up a championship core.

But this time, with Giannis not playing at all and Dame missing games too, it's just retarded to try to make any kind of definitive statement about them based off this result.
    Exactly. If jokic tears his acl in game 1 and Murray misses multiple games, will we pretend the nuggets were never contenders?

Dudes coming in here on some I told you so type shit is 3ball level reaching

Default Re: TRADE: Dame to the Bucks

But this time, with Giannis not playing at all and Dame missing games too, it's just retarded to try to make any kind of definitive statement about this team based off this result.
    They could have done better. But once doc rivers took over the head coaching, they were already screwed af.

I think what's clear to everyone with eyes and understanding is that Doc and the way this team was playing had no chance at a Finals run. Sure, they were probably better than a 1st round exit.

Doc rivers happened

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

^Shiiiieeeeeet.

Adrian happened first.

Adrian happened to Dame’s former head coach, Terry Stotz.
    Adrian insecurity and paranoia ROBBED the Bucks players (and himself) of what Terry could have helped Dame with, to incorporate and smooth things out MUCH FASTER.

Doc certainly didn’t pick up up the pieces yet tho. They still a mess no doubt.