Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Portland shopping Jrue Holiday to a contending team -woj

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Ball played in 35 games. I don't know what percentage of the season they had the best record if they did at all but they ended the season in 6th place.
    Which would have been higher if he didn't go down at all i believe. They would have also put up a better fight against the bucks in the 2022 playoffs but ofc that's only a past speculation.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Which would have been higher if he didn't go down at all i believe. They would have also put up a better fight against the bucks in the 2022 playoffs but ofc that's only a past speculation.
    Wasn't Lavine part of their formula? You trade him for Holiday and what you have is a team that's not much like a team that had a good record for what, half a season? That's just not worth it. They still world have no real franchise player. I'm just not going to exorcism a team led by a 34 year old Demar Derozan to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Wasn't Lavine part of their formula? You trade him for Holiday and what you have is a team that's not much like a team that had a good record for what, half a season? That's just not worth it. They still world have no real franchise player. I'm just not going to exorcism a team led by a 34 year old Demar Derozan to do anything.
    You're right. However i was referring to their past season, i didn't imply anything that lavine should go now nor believe that having holiday will solve their current woes. Their biggest issue rn is relying on lonzo ball, who's unfortunately still currently unavailable to play atm.