Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Damian Lillard 2020: “keep switching teams … running from the grind."

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Wow colluding so they can try and get past Paolo Banchero and world champion Franz Wagner. Pathetic.
    Meltdown.

Default Re: Damian Lillard 2020: “keep switching teams … running from the grind."

The word colluding is so hilarious in 2023, it's almost like people were unable to escape their own narratives. Dame just hadn't seen the end of his career approaching yet like Kg etc. Lebron and Wade did it the smartest and gave us 4 highly entertaining years as a result. It worked well for Kd and Steph too but beyond that not so much....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Steph crawled on his knees to go to the hamptons and recruit Kevin Durant after 2016.

Steph is also implicated and guilty in this super team business.
    Do you have some kind of source that shows that Curry actively recruited Durant, or are you just making stuff up like the insecure Bronie fluffer that you are?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Bruh. They drafted a point guard this year with the no.2 pick no less.

It was time for him to go.

NBA lottery pick

Lebron is a coward. He stacked the deck after losing with HCA to Dwight Howard a career loser.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Do you have some kind of source that shows that Curry actively recruited Durant, or are you just making stuff up like the insecure Bronie fluffer that you are?
    not sure about Curry, but Draymond was calling KD from the parking lot fresh from the finals loss.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    not sure about Curry, but Draymond was calling KD from the parking lot fresh from the finals loss.
    Notice how he has the shameless audacity to call op 'insecure' when the jizzrag himself literally 5*'s his own garbage threads immediately after creating them out of fear that other people will 1* those. What a hypocrite douche.

(Cue in his usual butthurt response several hours later)

If you were to erase everything in your head and just listen to me you would be a lot smarter than you are now.

The first conversation with all of us was in the Hamptons," Green said in February. "[Durant] asked us, 'How do I fit in? Y'all have won a championship. Y'all just lost in Game 7.' And Steph goes in there and says, 'I'm not worried about being the face of the team. We want you here with us.'
    https://www.si.com/nba/2018/05/15/go...origin-history

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    The word colluding is so hilarious in 2023, it's almost like people were unable to escape their own narratives. Dame just hadn't seen the end of his career approaching yet like Kg etc. Lebron and Wade did it the smartest and gave us 4 highly entertaining years as a result. It worked well for Kd and Steph too but beyond that not so much....
    Lillard is a massive hypocrite, he took a full max money from Portland while singing the songs of loyalty. Then 1 year later he cries all over social media and demands a trade to a team that just made the NBA finals twice in 4 years.

Contracts mean nothing to him. Give him all the money, AND the destination he wants to go to.

LeBron and Wade linked up in free agency. It's called "Free Agency" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    He's put in his time.
    Seriously he played in Portland 11 years and now all of a sudden he is a hypocrite? His team wants to rebuild with young players. He didn't bail on the team, the team bailed on him.

Banned

Yep, I didn't think so.

8ball is just an insecure, triggered Bronie who has to try to disparage other stars to prop up his hero. And when it doesn't work he throws bitch fits stamps his feet.

Yep, I didn't think so.

8ball is just an insecure, triggered Bronie who has to try to disparage other stars to prop up his hero. And when it doesn't work he throws bitch fits stamps his feet.
    Wtf are you even talking about?

I linked the source above, can you read? You are as intelligent as a dead pig.

The first conversation with all of us was in the Hamptons," Green said in February. "[Durant] asked us, 'How do I fit in? Y'all have won a championship. Y'all just lost in Game 7.' And Steph goes in there and says, 'I'm not worried about being the face of the team. We want you here with us.'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Wtf are you even talking about?

I linked the source above, can you read? You are as intelligent as a dead pig.

Lol. Grasping at straws as usual. He met with the whole team. "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but Curry crawled on his knees to get KD!!!! "

You really are an idiot.

College superstar

So basically, branstans are acknowledging that bran would have had the same career trajectory as lillard had he not initiated the superteam, jump-ship culture in miami

Dunking on everybody in the park

No one will ever top the Warriors with a 70+ win team full of all stars begging KD to join them to beat Lebron with a bunch of G leaguers lol. There will never be a bigger bitc* move in NBA history.

While Bron joined 3 teams on losing records, Dame just joined the number 1 seed and so did KD. That's the ultimate puss* move...