Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: As a Laker fan, Im low key hoping we trade Bron for Bobby Portis.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Davis can match Jokic, but Murray is better than the Lakers #2. I don't think the Nuggets 3-7 matching the Lakers though. And yeah, I'm talking about a with Portis/without Lebron scenario.

NBA rookie of the year

Giannis and Lebron would not work. Both want to be alpha males. Giannis is not physically small like Wade and he's not skinny and weak like Anthony Davis. He'd actually challenge him the way Kyrie did but with ability to back himself up in a physical confrontation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I hope your pessimism ends up correct. I'd love to be wrong about this and have the Lakers end up a lottery team this year. Just can't see it happening though. They're too stacked.

NBA Superstar

I hope your pessimism ends up correct. I'd love to be wrong about this and have the Lakers end up a lottery team this year. Just can't see it happening though. They're too stacked.
    Creating narratives preseason that are win/win for you is quite lame.

Banned

You guys consistently undervalue Lebron's teammates. I was the one saying all season long they'd make the conference finals. Was I right, or not? It's solid basketball analysis, not creating narratives. The ones creating narratives are the autistic dodos who don't know what simple words like "stamp" and "tenure" mean.

NBA Superstar

You guys consistently undervalue Lebron's teammates. I was the one saying all season long they'd make the conference finals. Was I right, or not? It's solid basketball analysis, not creating narratives. The ones creating narratives are the autistic dodos who don't know what simple words like "stamp" and "tenure" mean.
    I don't do anything but attempt to call it as I see it. Do I think that you really believe that a team with AD/Reaves/DLo/Portis/Rui/Vanderbilt is a legitimate title contender? Honestly..I don't really care but I'd lean towards no.

It's just convenient for to call how stacked they are without Lebron. If they happen to win the title (regardless of how Lebron plays)? See look I was right, his team is stacked. If they don't? Well they should have but Lebron drug them down.

Win/win for you, as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Didn't know that both kong and joker actually played in the 2023 finals recently. What a dumb gingie but still that's some 'solid bball analysis' for those with dead brains.

****ing losers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    ****ing losers.
    Bitch waffle is back after a 2 month long bitch fit.

What a loser.