Thumbs up Rank the best duos: Dame/Giannis, KD/Booker, LeBron/AD, Kyrie/Luka, Jokic/Murray, etc

Notable NBA duos: Dame/Giannis, KD/Booker, LeBron/AD, Kyrie/Luka, Jokic/Murray, Kawhi/PG, Tatum/Brown, Harden/Embiid, KAT/Edwards, Mitchell/Garland, etc.

Default Re: Rank the best duos: Dame/Giannis, KD/Booker, LeBron/AD, Kyrie/Luka, Jokic/Murray,

Lebron/AD is the best followed by Jokic/Murray.

After that I can see myself taking Dame/Giannis.

Default Re: Rank the best duos: Dame/Giannis, KD/Booker, LeBron/AD, Kyrie/Luka, Jokic/Murray,

1. jokic and murray

jokic is the best player in the league and murray is a great sidekick for him

2. giannis and lillard

cant deny the talent of dame and giannis both in their prime

3. lebron and AD

I think they will be healthy and dominant after all this rest and all the roleplayers they added last year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

That's a lot of good duos.

S Tier

KD / Booker
    Lebron / AD
    Dame / Giannis

A Tier

Jokic / Murray
    Luka / Kyrie

B Tier

Kawhi / PG (would be S Tier if they actually played)
    Tatum / Brown
    Embiid / Harden

C Tier

KAT / Edward's
    Mitchell / Garland

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

dame and giannis are not proven yet....

joker and murray best be cause they r defending champs

First of all, Lebron/AD is not a duo. It’s Lebron and his burden. And he’s number one.

After that you have to take Jokic and Murray. I think Murray is understandably still a bit underrated due to all the time he missed before the playoffs. He’s a serious three level scorer, I think hes very comparable to Booker he just doesnt have the same production because he plays next to the SBITWAL (Second Best In The World After Lebron).

After that I would take Dolla and Greek even tho weve yet to see them on the court together. I actually dont love any of the other pairs, they all have a flaw of one kind or another. This pair has the *potential* to be a top three duo, and I think it’s a very realistic potential.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Jokic and Murray out of respect, but, purely based on duos and what they bring to the table, and if I’m forecasting

1) Giannis and Dame
    2) Jokic and Murray
    3) Kawhi and PG13
    4) Tatum and Brown
    5) Luka and Kyrie
    6) KD and Booker
    7) Mitchell and Garland
    8) AD and LeBron
    9) Kat and AE
    10) Embiid and Harden

Giannis is in his prime / peak and impacts both ends. His biggest flaws as a player is not having a bag to get a bucket, poor shooting, limited crunch time abilities. Damn covers for him perfectly. The same can be said about Giannis covering for Dame’s flaws. He’s a piss poor defender and Giannis can secure the inside for whatever guy blows past Dame due to his limited and poor sloppy slow feet shuffling his feet moving laterally on defense. Giannis is durable and the best regular season player in the sport rn. Similar to when LeBron was the best regular season player in basketball (2009, and 2010) but really wasn’t THE best player in the sport.

Luka and Kyrie don’t giver up on another’s flaws. Neither do LeBron and A.D. neither one is a true alpha or go to crunch time guy. AD was in New Orleans and that first year in 2020, but media scrutiny, and LeBron narcissism have destroyed his confidence.

KD and Booker don’t cover one another’s flaws either and neither one of them can play defense and I worry now a days about KD’s durability.

Jokic and Murray are complimented by the perfect pieces around them. Jokic isn’t as ball dominant as Luka, but I’d the Mavs surrounded Luka and Kai with formidable defenders, length, rebounding and athleticism … they’ll be rough to compete against as well.

If Kawhi could stay healthy …