Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default This boring ass offseason is finally ending. Preseason games are in six days.

But it feels like we still can’t do all the predictions until at least two things are settled. I assume James Harden has more drama to cause by either showing up and being a dick at camp or holding out and we need to know where holiday lands because two or three contenders don’t really have a point guard yet. But even with the uncertainty it’s nice to know we will have actual basketball plays and results to consider soon.

I suppose the warriors starting point has to be worked out too. And we will see how Zion looks. Wembanyama will actually have on a uniform and play no doubt over analyzed games. We get to see a 35 foot Dame/Giannis 2 man game with a defender not k owing what to do before the first Logo Lillard shot trends worldwide.

Any milestones coming up I’m going to get sick of hearing about fast?

What are your early season concerns if any?

Default Re: This boring ass all season is finally ending. Preseason games are in six days.

Harden is probably out of shape again rn coming into training camp.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: This boring ass all season is finally ending. Preseason games are in six days.

only concern is how long after Jan. 6th I have to continue to endure The Bum

Default Re: This boring ass offseason is finally ending. Preseason games are in six days.

Until the Lakers make a ****ing move to get Bron some help I’m boycotting the entire sport of basketball. NBA, college, FIBA, d-league, whatever.

It’s actually a literal social injustice what theyre doing to his career rn.

A message needst be sent.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: This boring ass offseason is finally ending. Preseason games are in six days.

Lebron is going to go on a Miami Heat type run and win multiple championships, mvps, finals mvps, and surpass Jordan.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Harden is probably out of shape again rn coming into training camp.
    Why would King James be out of shape?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    Lebron is going to go on a Miami Heat type run and win multiple championships, mvps, finals mvps, and surpass Jordan.
    Dude hasn't won anything in 7 years. Got swept last year, missed the play in the year before, Lost in round 1 as the favorite before that. All as the favorite.