Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Who from this era do you think will age out of being hated like Snoop Dogg did?

I saw that. I can only read new posts by trying to do an advanced reply. I’m going to try to fix it. Your post is there it’s just not displaying the last page.

And I’m sure E was probably more street legitimate than a lot of rappers, but he wasn’t making better music.

Default Re: Who from this era do you think will age out of being hated like Snoop Dogg did?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I saw that. I can only read new posts by trying to do an advanced reply. I’m going to try to fix it. Your post is there it’s just not displaying the last page.

And I’m sure E was probably more street legitimate than a lot of rappers, but he wasn’t making better music.
    No doubt, but I mean the title is who aged out of being hated and you said Snoop was seen a public enemy number 1. My point was as a kid when I got to Eazy and saw like at a certain point until death he was just neutering snoop and dre, it made me feel less about how snoop was a bad ass. I mean he's got mad songs that he just busts their ass. I know he didn't write it. I dunno how he 'learned' to rap, either, but the end story is that he is absolutely dropping hot rox on doods until death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8pHEAe5vQ

You got me listening to all the shit again haha. O well, ain't mad at that.

-Smak

He was talking a lot but people weren’t really listening much. Snoop was among biggest rappers in the world and E was….respected but not that major by then. Snoop didn’t have an album sell as little as the one you posted till 2008. He had like 10 albums between his own, and his side projects in a row that were bigger. Snoop and Dre got worldwide famous while E wasn’t even top tier out west. He wasn’t Snoop, Dre, Cube, Pac, Quik…hell he wasn’t Hammer. He may not have been bigger than E40 by then. He was killing snoop and Dre the only way a much less successful rival can. Talking shit from the shadows. Well not the shadows…people knew who he was but he was left waaaaaay behind death row.

It just occurred to me that Joel Embiid is pretty disliked, and I’m not sure he’s the type to grow out of it.

Like I said 100 to everything you said, but just these dis tracks tho.

I GOT MORE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYtOiAe1EEA I got one for every post haha.

Nah but for real. I totally get what you are saying, but all I'm saying is Eazy went bonkers as soon as someone dissed him. I dunno if anyone in the world has made as many brutal dis tracks vs another big name person. All that stuff about Dre used to wear lipstick, etc... he just went in. I mean, EZ ded so it's whatever, but he went out hard. All that shit is gonna stay alive. Really if you dunno these songs check them out. They are hard. It's diff type of music... but I mean I can just feel the raw energy, the hate, haha. It's just dirty. It's like verbal assault. Actual dis tracks, even more so than the famous ones just violating them. Not saying they are the best dis tracks ever, but there is something so personal and so nasty about them, like i said after I heard all that I was like haha snoop, but I def loved Snoop's music. Doggystyle and doggfather were both great. But I'm a dude who likes rap like Killarmy... haha rap that gets you on a watch list.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Ja Morant. Once he grows up and stops acting like a punk, people will forgive and forget his idiotic antics.
    If* he grows up.

Look at gilbert arenas. Was an asshole back in his prime and is still an asshole now.

National High School Star

As someone who grew up during that era Snoop wasn't really hated at any point. Most of the rappers feuded with each other but hate went to a bunch of artists. Michael Jackson took up most of the oxygen in the hate-sphere until the late 90's when Puff Daddy and Limp Bizcut started covering Led Zepplin and George Michael...then you saw some hate.

Michael Jackson was more beloved during his trials than almost anyone in world history was at their peak of love. Even now 30 years later people are dedicated to proving his innocence. People who thought he was probably guilty were still joking about it because he was too big and loved to get pure hate.