Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Left wing news publications defending rioting, looting and thuggery again...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Those Black people we see on TV killing White people are really White people dressed as Black people??

It's really sad to see America do whatever they can to defend Blacks at all costs. Same is happening in Europe. Rapes and attacks are happening by African migrants, and European officials come down on the Europeans as they tell us to be more tolerant. The world is upside down.

Default Re: Left wing news publications defending rioting, looting and thuggery again...

CBS blurring out the face of the Black guy that killed that White Liberal in New York: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...96669121491389

White Liberals should wake the f*ck up from their fake Woke coma and realize that no matter how hard they stan for Blacks, weak government policies, and open borders, eventually, crime will come to their doorstep. And if the perpetrator is Black, the media and government will do whatever they can to protect that perp. If the perp was White, they will blast their face all over the world and try to pin racist undertones as to the reason why a White person committed a crime.

I pray daily that as opposed to a Cultural Civil War where Liberals will undoubtedly fall, that they instead wake up and join the rest of us who see the reality of the world. The truth.
    You are so brainwashed it's scary.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Why the hell would they blur the face of a murderer? He's not a minor. When has the news media ever done this?

And what could possibly be the reason?

2 BLM supporters murked in the span of 1 week. The suspects are, well, you know.

Well, I guess they had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post

2 BLM supporters murked in the span of 1 week. The suspects are, well, you know.

At the risk of sounding cruel.....ehh I don't give a ****. These two white guilt masters got what was coming to them. I'm sorry that they lost their lives, but they lived in a world where they purposely turned a blind eye to true crime statistics for some perverted attempt as coming across as virtuous in the eyes of Liberal America, only to get sacrificed at the altar by the very same people they stanned for. The irony is beyond comical. And in a way, seeing how warped these Liberals have become with their white guilt and their virtue signaling, these two guys probably breathed their last breath thinking they were doing something good by dying for the cause. Truly stupid individuals.

Apparently, a lot people were saying that the guy on the top was killed by a MAGA extremist.

In fairness, the killer in the top image is 5'5", and the killer who had his face blurred for some reason was also rather short. So it could be that race had nothing to do with these killings and it was more related to that anger that would get chunks of flesh bitten off MrFonzworth face if he were to get into a fight with Lebron23.

Serious playground baller Media Moderator's Avatar

Nope. Try 3 in one week.

This was a female so of course she was raped then murdered.

Liberals just giving their life up for the cause!

Black Lives Matter!

Liberals just giving their life up for the cause!

Black Lives Matter!

Just last week those people were living their normal lives, making plans, not knowing that they were going to be part of such an image as victims. The probably saw many such victim images, never imagining that they were one day going to be a victim. And that really makes me worry about RRR3, because his views and terminologies for everything are so rigid... Like the time he said he would date a trannie, that's dictated by his rigid ideologies. And I could see him one day doing something like that white guy who like ten years ago who sat next to a group that even regular black people wouldn't sit next to, and luckily he wasn't killed, but he got the shit beaten out of him. And you just know that that guy probably thought it would be racist not to sit next to these gang members.