Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why doesn't the NBA expose lebron for his PED use?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Lebron should be arrested for his transgressions and stripped of all his accolades.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Lebron should be arrested for his transgressions and stripped of all his accolades.
    Arrested?

Fatrick wants a police state

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It is kinda wierd that he's in his 21st season and as athletic and explosive as ever. Not only the heaviest guy all muscle but outrunning and out jumping young players. There's no way that'd be possible 40 years ago. They've upgraded the drugs available they aren't only steroids to bulk anymore. It's like some Lance Armstrong type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    It is kinda wierd that he's in his 21st season and as athletic and explosive as ever. Not only the heaviest guy all muscle but outrunning and out jumping young players. There's no way that'd be possible 40 years ago. They've upgraded the drugs available they aren't only steroids to bulk anymore. It's like some Lance Armstrong type thing.
    I'm pretty sure I read he ran the least of any player in the league last year lol. He is not even close to the athlete he used to be, stop making stuff up. He will have a few plays where he explodes and spends most of the rest of the game moving like a turtle. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's on PEDs, but you're blatantly lying. Peak LeBron was going 100% all game long.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend248 View Post
    Isn't it kinda weird how the media talks about lequeen female dog james 24/7 but nobody wants to talk about his PED use? Time to expose the bitch....we will make sure everyone knows
    Jordan stans are unhinged and losing it mentally.

Their hero was supposed to stay #1 and is now #2.

How will they cope? Not well.

How is it "weird"?

He is the GOAT for a reason. Just accept it.

NBA Superstar

Lol no.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Lol no.
    His own coach said he looks 4th year prime right now lmao. That's not biologically possible without artifical enhancement in somebody's 21st season.

And like I've said before... if athletes want to do that to enhance their performance I'm all for it. I don't grandstand and act like it's cheating at the moment because they all do it right now.

But if you want to use longevity to put him over past GOATS (who won more in less time) that no way were doping like this... I'm not on your side anymore.

NBA Superstar

His own coach said he looks 4th year prime right now lmao. That's not biologically possible without artifical enhancement in somebody's 21st season.

And like I've said before... if athletes want to do that to enhance their performance I'm all for it. I don't grandstand and act like it's cheating at the moment because they all do it right now.

But if you want to use longevity to put him over past GOATS (who won more in less time) that no way were doping like this... I'm not on your side anymore.
    Well he doesn't. This is 4th year Lebron. He is not capable of moving like that laterally anymore, nor is he that explosive on the jump.

Well he doesn't. This is 4th year Lebron. He is not capable of moving like that laterally anymore, nor is he that explosive on the jump.

He was roided then too.

Am I to believe you over his own current coach? Or my own eyes watching him athletically dominate the playoffs last year? (I've got a good eye test btw)

NBA Superstar

Am I to believe you over his own current coach? Or my own eyes watching him athletically dominate the playoffs last year? (I've got a good eye test btw)
    Okay. He’s as athletic as he was in 2008.

Jesus Christ you’re really reading a lot into a clearly hyperbolic statement from Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Jordan stans are unhinged and losing it mentally.

Their hero was supposed to stay #1 and is now #2.

How will they cope? Not well.
    And the disgustingly staunch ones spend their time being whiny and miserable about his nemesis rather than list reasons why their precious hero is the goat.

Ttrolls is wrong about literally everything, it's incredible.