Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default she bout it bout it

Default Re: she bout it bout it

I can't relate to wanting to destroy somebody else's property. It was shocking to see during the peaceful protests that there are so many people like this guy.

I wish I could legally eliminate that guy. Technically he was a threat, smashed her Window then pulled a gun on her, and in such moments you are legally allowed to shoot him dead to protect somebody else from death or great bodily harm.

For some sense of justice, here's the Kyle Rittenhouse video, which Bladefd claims he has never seen because he doesn't have a YouTube account. Even though 4 years ago or so he listed his top 10 or so YouTube channels that he's subscribed to.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I can't relate to wanting to destroy somebody else's property. It was shocking to see during the peaceful protests that there are so many people like this guy.

I wish I could legally eliminate that guy. Technically he was a threat, smashed her Window then pulled a gun on her, and in such moments you are legally allowed to shoot him dead to protect somebody else from death or great bodily harm.

For some sense of justice, here's the Kyle Rittenhouse video, which Bladefd claims he has never seen because he doesn't have a YouTube account. Even though 4 years ago or so he listed his top 10 or so YouTube channels that he's subscribed to.

"i wish i could legally eliminate that guy"

-

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    "i wish i could legally eliminate that guy"

-
    That guy is missing his chin. Maybe you lend give him one of yours.

NBA All-star

his-t-a-mine

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post

damn. not gonna lie, I’m impressed

So nothing happened and this lady is left to fix her back windshield herself?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The slay of the year by yours truly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

The slay of the year by yours truly!!
    What's so impressive about this Slay of the Year was that it occurred just two weeks into 2023. For comparison, Nanners won the Slay of the Year 2022 with a post made in September, 9 months into the year.

And speaking of Nanners' Slay of the Year 2022, I just remembered another 2022 slay that was potentially just as good as Nanners', and remarkably, once again it was also against highwhey, but by starface. (It's just amazing how it's always against highwhey, because like Mutombo, he always puts himself out there.)

Here's the slay.
    Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    My mother wouldn't have sex with you because you're fat. And you IS fat cause you STOOOOOPIT
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14643536

I guess Nanner still wins it, because the starface slay was part of a mini essay.

What's so impressive about this Slay of the Year was that it occurred just two weeks into 2023. For comparison, Nanners won the Slay of the Year 2022 with a post made in September, 9 months into the year.

And speaking of Nanners' Slay of the Year 2022, I just remembered another 2022 slay that was potentially just as good as Nanners', and remarkably, once again it was also against highwhey, but by starface. (It's just amazing how it's always against highwhey, because like Mutombo, he always puts himself out there.)

Here's the slay.

I guess Nanner still wins it, because the starface slay was part of a mini essay.
    And silly me, I didn't even realize the Back-to-back Slays of the Year were at the expense of the same person:

highweight

the autism is off the charts, yikes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Here's the slay.

dude is legit the punching bag of ish

They arrested the scumbag. All these violent and threatening bikers should be lined up and shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    So nothing happened and this lady is left to fix her back windshield herself?
    Wouldn't it be covered by her insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Wouldn't it be covered by her insurance?
    That's what it is meant when said that she would have to fix the windshield herself. And her having insurance should not apply here since it was someone else that damaged her vehicle. If you know anything about how insurance works, she does not want to go through her insurance since her rates might increase as a result, but she would want to go through the perpetrators insurance instead.

So....here's a lesson for you. When you support looters just looting stores left and right and burning businesses to the ground and then say "They have insurance", you're not really understanding the implications of what you're saying. Insurance companies will either raise your rates to where you can no longer afford it, they may flat out reject the claim, and they can even drop you all together. That's how insurance works.