Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: she bout it bout it

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That's what it is meant when said that she would have to fix the windshield herself. And her having insurance should not apply here since it was someone else that damaged her vehicle. If you know anything about how insurance works, she does not want to go through her insurance since her rates might increase as a result, but she would want to go through the perpetrators insurance instead.

So....here's a lesson for you. When you support looters just looting stores left and right and burning businesses to the ground and then say "They have insurance", you're not really understanding the implications of what you're saying. Insurance companies will either raise your rates to where you can no longer afford it, they may flat out reject the claim, and they can even drop you all together. That's how insurance works.
    Jesus, what a thing to meltdown over. Calm down, tubby.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Jesus, what a thing to meltdown over. Calm down, tubby.
    Ahh yes, the prototypical "meltdown" response by RRR3 when he's made to look foolish.

There is no meltdown here. Just educating you. The least you can do is thank me.

Ahh yes, the prototypical "meltdown" response by RRR3 when he's made to look foolish.

There is no meltdown here. Just educating you. The least you can do is thank me.
    If I ever need a recommendation for places to eat in NYC, I'll be sure to ask you as you are certainly an expert there. Otherwise, your information is completely useless to anyone sane.

If I ever need a recommendation for places to eat in NYC, I'll be sure to ask you as you are certainly an expert there. Otherwise, your information is completely useless to anyone sane.
    Looking for places to eat in New York would require you to leave your parent's basement for the first time in a while, so I'm afraid I can't help you there. But on here, I can definitely assist you when you talk out of your ass about things you know nothing about.

Looking for places to eat in New York would require you to leave your parent's basement for the first time in a while, so I'm afraid I can't help you there. But on here, I can definitely assist you when you talk out of your ass about things you know nothing about.
    I’ve told this dude I moved out a million times and tubby just doesn’t get it. Senility?

i think the hate on rrr3 by cheeseburger patty, wf, and jstern is rooted from the fact that no matter how much time they invest (a lot) in harassing him, the rest of the board doesn't follow suit nor support their attacks, and occasionally, just occasionally, he connects with a good jab at these losers. of course, a lot of their rhetoric is simple projection.

"Cheeseburger Patty"

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i think the hate on rrr3 by cheeseburger patty, wf, and jstern is rooted from the fact that no matter how much time they invest (a lot) in harassing him, the rest of the board doesn't follow suit nor support their attacks, and occasionally, just occasionally, he connects with a good jab at these losers. of course, a lot of their rhetoric is simple projection.
    Aligning yourself with the guy that looks like a homeless Antifa clown, made a thread titled "Existence is pain", and has admitted he would have sexual relations with a Tranny doesn't make you look good at all. But then again, you are a sad and pathetic alcoholic that makes up stories about your life, is quite obese cause you eat a lot of tacos and burritos as you have posted pictures of before, so it's understandable that the losers of this board would eventually find each other and protect one another.

He should align himself with the obese racist old man who looks like a manatee that learned to be bipedal instead?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    I'm one of the few people on this board who doesn't rag on RRR3, so I'm very confused as to why you mentioned me. I've even said that I like RRR3. (Not in that way.) I've even given him advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That guy is missing his chin. Maybe you lend give him one of yours.

Imagine being that much of a punk ass to pull out a gun on an unarmed female
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-06-2023 at 07:55 PM.

Something is actually being done about it. Which is kind of shocking. I've seen these people beat the absolute living hell out of pedestrians, and nothing is ever done because their numbers are so great.

That guy really f-ed up. He really put the spot light on these people, all thanks to attacking a mother and pointing a gun at her in front of her children.

All going to a car crusher.