Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Sounds like Harden is gonna end up on the clippers for Mann and a bunch of picks.

Unrelated but more interesting to consider….

Default Re: Sounds like Harden is gonna end up on the clippers for Mann and a bunch of picks.

Thats a win for Philly.

Clippers now have Harden AND Westbrook

Imagine all the casuals salivating at the name value.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Sounds like Harden is gonna end up on the clippers for Mann and a bunch of picks.

the shit show moves to the other LA team

Leonard, Westbrook, Harden, and George vs Durant, Booker, and Beal or Paul, Steph, Klay, Wiggins, and Dray is gonna look real good on a promo for a game 2-5 of them won’t play in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    doesn't really sound like it after all

I give it…4 days. I don’t know what they get out of having this hang over the whole season. If you’re going to lose anyway, you might as well lose without a headache. And who else wants him? Doesn’t seem like a Lillard situation.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Is this all just the basketball good cursing Philly for the process? It's kind of crazy that all of those years of garbage have only yielded Embiid. Yeah he won mvp but I contest it wasn't worth it.

trust the process!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Is this all just the basketball good cursing Philly for the process? It's kind of crazy that all of those years of garbage have only yielded Embiid. Yeah he won mvp but I contest it wasn't worth it.

Worth what? There are teams like the Hornets, who were trying to be good all this time and go 7 8 or nine years without drafting Anybody worth a ****. Win seven games and get Michael Kidd Gilchrist. I feel like it’s over blown sometimes the amount of suffering or whatever we’re going to call it Philly had.

They were bad on purpose for 3-4 years two of them already having their prize but limiting his games. The kings won between 17 and 39 games for 16 years in a row. And before the six good years with Adelman and Webber, they didn’t win 40 games for 13 years.

There are franchises that are shit from the day a kid is born till he’s watching games with his own kid but we still talk about one that was bad for 4 on purpose for picks.

A few down years on purpose isn’t that bad big picture wise. Plenty of teams do their best and have rough patches 2-3 times that long.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

If it keeps Kawhi and PG13 healthy, I'm good with it.

Last thing you haters would want to see is Harden, Kawhi, and Paul George trio in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    If it keeps Kawhi and PG13 healthy, I'm good with it.

Last thing you haters would want to see is Harden, Kawhi, and Paul George trio in the playoffs.
    If Westbrook is still there, that would fail spectacularly so haters would love to see it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If Westbrook is still there, that would fail spectacularly so haters would love to see it
    that's.... an extremely fair point. That I forgot about. Westbrook and Harden together could cause a new continental drift in the earth's crust and reshape our continents and society at large how we know it.
    Last edited by tpols; 10-05-2023 at 09:38 PM.

Westbrook is perfect off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Thats a win for Philly.

Clippers now have Harden AND Westbrook

Imagine all the casuals salivating at the name value.
    The real story here is that f@kkit Loney (Dr. Lemon/SATAN) will go back to being a Clippers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    he fit in pretty well with that team in the playoffs, i think he set aside his ego and listened to what Lue was telling him.