Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elontards

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Elontards

another Satantard thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You can get banned for making jokes about Musk, though, which seems to be against the concept of free speech.
    You're going to have to provide a specific example because I've seen countless posts take jabs at Elon, including big time accounts.

Regardless, don't see how how anyone could possibly argue the site was better pre-Elon. The censorship was off the charts and they were actively colluding with the government to silence dissidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    You're going to have to provide a specific example because I've seen countless posts take jabs at Elon, including big time accounts.

Regardless, don't see how how anyone could possibly argue the site was better pre-Elon. The censorship was off the charts and they were actively colluding with the government to silence dissidents.
    This is literally still the case, do you use twitter? He suspends anarchists often just speaking from experience, lots of my anarchist twitter friends have been suspended since he took over.

And he literally suspended my parody account of him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Go ahead and name the Elon stans. I can't recall any except for maybe AW, he was really excited about Musk buying out Twitter IIRC
    AW, Fatrick AlwaysChewing, AlternativeAcc, JohnnySic, BigKobeFan, AKA_AAP to name a few...Dodging this thread like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    another Satantard thread
    **** you!

Most billionaires, Musk included, are trash. So much money concentrated in so few people is not good for the overall well being of society, it's just common sense but extreme righties can't seem to grasp that simple concept.
    I guess that obviously also includes michael jordan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    This is literally still the case, do you use twitter? He suspends anarchists often just speaking from experience, lots of my anarchist twitter friends have been suspended since he took over.

And he literally suspended my parody account of him lol.
    So then why are there still so many posts at his expense? If you did a Twitter search right now, you could probably find ill remarks about Musk in the hundreds of thousands. I think you're exaggerating.

And don't you dare try and equate current guideline policies to the blatant censorship and suppression that was going on prior. Elon isn't perfect and Twitter isn't perfect, but it's objectively more open and free for people to say what they want now. If you can't acknowledge that, you're not being honest.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

another Satantard thread

Go ahead and name the Elon stans. I can't recall any except for maybe AW, he was really excited about Musk buying out Twitter IIRC
    The only person that I can recall being very big into Elon Musk was shogon, aka Bill Russell, aka Orlando Magic, aka Vendetta, and apparently also aka shogun. Checking out those comments, no wonder shogon only had like 250 posts when he came back with that account in 2018 or so.

another Satantard thread
    This has to be the best attack post that Jasper has ever made. (Made me wonder if he used the wrong account or something).

Even funnier because I thought Jasper and Satan were part of the same RRR3/Axe/Blade/Off the Court Liberals crew.

Autistic greg with another essay mentioning multiple usernames again.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

This has to be the best attack post that Jasper has ever made. (Made me wonder if he used the wrong account or something).

Even funnier because I thought Jasper and Satan were part of the same RRR3/Axe/Blade/Off the Court Liberals crew.
    It reminds me of the old saying that a broken clock is only right twice a day, and this was one of the two moments where Jasper just miraculously by the grace of God just hit it out of the park. I mean, this was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Autistic greg with another essay mentioning multiple usernames again.
    Why is it that you always reply so fast when Patrick Chewing or I mention your name?

Even on the rare occasions when you haven't posted in over 15 hours, how do you manage to respond to the mention of your name in one minute or two?

The only thing that makes sense is that you set up a computer, using up your mother's electricity to continuously refresh the profile page of Patrick Chewing and I. With conditions such as, if I mention the name "Axe," and 3 of the following names, "Blade/Off the Court/Jasper, etc." Then respond with "Greg this, multiple usernames that."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It reminds me of the old saying that a broken clock is only right twice a day, and this was one of the two moments where Jasper just miraculously by the grace of God just hit it out of the park. I mean, this was good.
    It was very shocking, to say the least.

And he does it again.

Let me see if it works for me. Ok here it goes:

Axe is a loser

Lol