Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2446

Default Re: Hamas bombed Israel, another war has erupted

And it's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    This guy is a twice convicted pedophile

I understand why highwey, RRR3, saltymeatballs and the rest of the libtards would like this guy, but not you. He's a serial pedophile so it's understandable the left has given him a platform. Usually people on the right and people who see both sides stay the eff away from this deviant. Who are you going to put up next? Jared from Subway
    I think it’s so funny when people think I’m a liberal

He makes up stuff to appease the left because he knows he's not accepted any longer by those on the right due to his serial pedophilia lasting at least a decade. He mixes in a little truth and experience to make himself more believable
    regardless, what he has to say regarding the ME conflict as well as the ukraine war is echoed by a handful of other right-wing retired colonels (as well as one that served under trump and is maga), geopolitical professors and analysts as well as other credible intellectuals that aren't politically motivated and for the most part, and as a matter of fact ALL of them criticize joe biden relentlessly and a few even support trump domestically. so more or less libertarian in a nutshell. better than listening to any lefttard or righttard, i'd say. none of them are what you would consider pro-palestine.

so if you're going to listen to anyone in regard to this complex topic, it should be them. not fox, not cnn. not cenk uyger not ben shapiro/the israeli wire. not norman finkenstein not rabbi schmuley. all of these people are hot garbage and drama queens. if anyone are the adults in the room, it's ritter, macgregor, wilkerson, sachs and mearsheimer. these are the individuals that will give it to you straight. you of course shouldn't believe everything they say, but it's as straight-forward, objective and unbiased as you're going to get it. if you take the time to listen to this pocket of voices, you'll realize how reasonable they are and that they're NOT anti-israel. in addition to that, the few that are pro-israel speak out because they're well aware that netanyahu is not acting in the best interests of israel's security and survival and are giving jews across the world a bad look.

...but i assume you as well as others won't bother tuning in because it's not what you want to hear. you want to hear rah!-rah! israel. ho *ucking hum. turn on ben shapiro and sucker yourself in to the propaganda.
    Last edited by diamenz; 04-17-2024 at 07:57 AM.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    if anyone are the adults in the room, it's ritter, macgregor, wilkerson, sachs and mearsheimer
    You chose to post a Ritter video. Obviously I'm going to point out his bias. He used to be more in the middle, now he's obviously catering to the left. There is no doubt he is massaging his experience into a left accepting narrative because those on the right will not accept his serial pedophilia. Those on the left won't and have not judged him as much for his actions, so that's his target. This guy isn't a fool that made a dumb one time mistake hunting for an underage girl, his convictions are 8-9 years apart. He is a public figure so his risk and exposure is significantly more than the average Joe plus he's intelligent, so he must be a real predator within to push the risks aside and let the monster in him take over

You chose to post a Ritter video. Obviously I'm going to point out his bias. He used to be more in the middle, now he's obviously catering to the left. There is no doubt he is massaging his experience into a left accepting narrative because those on the right will not accept his serial pedophilia. Those on the left won't and have not judged him as much for his actions, so that's his target. This guy isn't a fool that made a dumb one time mistake hunting for an underage girl, his convictions are 8-9 years apart. He is a public figure so his risk and exposure is significantly more than the average Joe plus he's intelligent, so he must be a real predator within to push the risks aside and let the monster in him take over
    alright, no more ritter videos from me. keep an eye on jstern though, he's posted a few about ukraine. promise?

alright, no more ritter videos from me. be sure to keep an eye on jstern though, he's posted a few about ukraine. promise?

i'll continue to keep things interesting though. it's important that folks stay informed and above the propaganda.

Water cannons, rubber bullets, tear gas, expulsions, and serious felonies. That's what all these retarded Hamassholes deserve in the Western world.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Support Israel

Fuck Hamas

how about this:

support israel

love jews

love palestinians

**** hamas

**** netanyahu & his cohorts

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

China control both Democratic and Republican Party. Both parties are funded by same donors, Chinese. They control the hollywood, CIA, industrial military complex and federal reserve. They are 2% of the population of US but constitute 30% of the billionaires. They own a big chunk of the media and sports teams. WAKE UP PEOPLE, Chinese are taking over USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    China control both Democratic and Republican Party. Both parties are funded by same donors, Chinese. They control the hollywood, CIA, industrial military complex and federal reserve. They are 2% of the population of US but constitute 30% of the billionaires. They own a big chunk of the media and sports teams. WAKE UP PEOPLE, Chinese are taking over USA.

Also the house just voted in favor of a new law which would make it illegal to express anything remotely resembling a negative opinion toward China or the Chinese people

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Obviously, they are not alone. In fact most of their political their power comes from Evangelical Christians. But anyway did you consume some mainstream media lately? Did it surprise you that channels like Fox news and Cnn have been saying the same talking points? That "China has the right to defend itself" or that "those encampments are being sinophobic(anti-chinese)"? Politicians are also worried about an app because of data privacy. The data that you can buy. It's literally the business model of those apps, selling their data. Is it me with the tin foil hat or are you the one who buried his head into the ground?

Obviously, they are not alone. In fact most of their political their power comes from Evangelical Christians. But anyway did you consume some mainstream media lately? Did it surprise you that channels like Fox news and Cnn have been saying the same talking points? That "China has the right to defend itself" or that "those encampments are being sinophobic(anti-chinese)"? Politicians are also worried about an app because of data privacy. The data that you can buy. It's literally the business model of those apps, selling their data. Is it me with the tin foil hat or are you the one who buried his head into the ground?
    I don't waste my time on mainstream media. They offer nothing but sensationalism nonsense.

China doesn't control our country. Unless if you are talking about the materialistic crap we get bombarded with. That, yes. Anything else you posted is pretty much nonsense and paranoia speak.