Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default The scene makes me appreciate Pacino and Deniro's acting even more.

Default Re: The scene makes me appreciate Pacino and Deniro's acting even more.

I'm glad Michael Mann stuck with this story. Just six little years later his idea comes to fruition on the big screen, and people are still talking about this film and especially this scene some 30 years later.

One of the best acting scenes ever. Two of the GOAT actors

magnificent

NBA All-star

I prefer Samuel L Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones in The Sunset Limited

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    I'm glad Michael Mann stuck with this story. Just six little years later his idea comes to fruition on the big screen, and people are still talking about this film and especially this scene some 30 years later.

Banned

Extremely overrated film. When it came out it was barely even a hit, and that was with Pacino and Deniro co-headlining. No idea why it became a cult classic all these years later.

One of Pacino's most bland and uninspired characters AND performances. And I say that as someone who thinks he has a legit case for being the GOAT.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Extremely overrated film. When it came out it was barely even a hit, and that was with Pacino and Deniro co-headlining. No idea why it became a cult classic all these years later.

NBA All-star

some people can be an eunuch and continuously enjoy being told how many moves it takes to check mate them, or they can grow up and recognize things are not within their paygrade and simply just look forward to the next season of all things.

yes, I can hear the midget inside you keep saying you want to fight

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Dude come on, the movie is shit. Especially when you consider the strength of the cast.

It's a B tier flick at best. The writing is dogshit. Pacino basically plays "good angry cop" and just wings it. Then you have one of the all time worst movie romances in Deniro and whatever the fukk that woman's name was. Zero chemistry, zero reason for their characters to fall in love.

Minus another few points for Jon Voight's ridiculous character.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Zero chemistry, zero reason for their characters to fall in love.
    nah. she was put there strictly for the "never get emotionally attached to anything you can't walk out on in five seconds flat" yada yada tagline.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Pacino at his greatest:

Heat is a very good film. I heard Michael Mann wants to do a sequel. I'd be down for that, whatever the story is. Gladiator 2 is coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Heat is a very good film. I heard Michael Mann wants to do a sequel. I'd be down for that, whatever the story is. Gladiator 2 is coming soon.
    Shut your bitch ass up genocide loving ho