Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Dillon Brooks Ejected in His Rockets Debut

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dillon-...011113472.html

A mere 4:33 into his first game with the Rockets, the dude gets ejected for c*ckpunching a fool.

Here's the play in question:

https://twitter.com/BradeauxNBA/stat...00948145090695

Brooks: "I might have tapped him below the waist."

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Dillon Brooks Ejected in His Rockets Debut

Rapidly establishing himself as the most unlikable player in the league. Has some ways to go to catch Grayson Allen in dirt but he'd got that drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Rapidly establishing himself as the most unlikable player in the league. Has some ways to go to catch Grayson Allen in dirt but he'd got that drive.
    Establishing? He's there already. I don't even hear about Grayson Allen much any more. Dillon Brooks hatefest is fresh and warranted.

Yo like I said before, if someone **** punches me in the NBA, I'm doing the ow my balls thing... well they prol getting ejected, so there's that. But next time we play I'm doing some like Robert Parish on Lamb level stuff cept worse. I'm waiting til the moment people are furthest away and I'm taking one of dudes eyes or something. Even tapping nuts is just completely out of line and people who do this need to be physically punished by the other players. There's just a level of respect, and I do think people should in general be nicer to everyone, but if someone is gonna aim for your nuts while you are playing basketball, they need to get permanently injured.

It figures this dude did that. Remm when he dropped like 40 on team USA? SAD.

-Smak

Local High School Star

If nothing else, he is entertaining

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Street Hunger View Post
    If nothing else, he is entertaining
    Nut shots aren't entertaining for me. I don't mind the trash talk but this crap was unnecessary.

Nut shots aren't entertaining for me. I don't mind the trash talk but this crap was unnecessary.
    Yeah, that's just not at all entertaining. I got a ball save to the nuts lol (like jumping out of bounds and throw as hard as you can) and it was NOT FUN and prol way more damaging than a nut shot, but dude was laughing and I was just like shrug like yea whatever, laugh. He could have meant it, but prol didn't.

TO DELIBERATELY TARGET SOMEONE'S NUTS is against the bro code. Like I said I don't understand that nut tap shit they say vets do in the NBA if people are being too physical. Dudes should be getting choked out. Your hands should never be anywhere near someone's nuts in basketball.

Edit: you come for my nuts, I'ma let the archangels take you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7gbWKbXbQ

-Smak

Banned

I took him to mean that his style of play overall is entertaining. Not that nut shots are entertaining.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Yeah, that's just not at all entertaining. I got a ball save to the nuts lol (like jumping out of bounds and throw as hard as you can) and it was NOT FUN and prol way more damaging than a nut shot, but dude was laughing and I was just like shrug like yea whatever, laugh. He could have meant it, but prol didn't.

TO DELIBERATELY TARGET SOMEONE'S NUTS is against the bro code. Like I said I don't understand that nut tap shit they say vets do in the NBA if people are being too physical. Dudes should be getting choked out. Your hands should never be anywhere near someone's nuts in basketball.

Edit: you come for my nuts, I'ma let the archangels take you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7gbWKbXbQ

-Smak
    Is it ok for your hands to be near someone's nuts off the court though?

This dude has touched so many *****

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Is it ok for your hands to be near someone's nuts off the court though?
    No...Even in a fight nuts are always known to be no no's.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    No...Even in a fight nuts are always known to be no no's.
    true if it's a fight but if it's some shit like dudes actually trying to go in regardless, no mercy, then nuts are game. Like I said tho the eyes seem a lot more accessible, but knee to the nuts could be nice. I would not put my hands on someone else's saq. lol. I remm (as the king of cool stories) this time we were riding in a car as teens and this kid and this other kid were arguing and dude just grabbed him by the nuts. He was in the window seat and dude was in the middle in the back. He reached over, grabbed his nuts and just squeezed ( I'm assuming?) like thru his pants and shit. It's like ?????????? We def clowned on dude, but I feel like I could get some pretty good punches off before someone squeezed my nuts. I think they would let go to guard their face. It just seems weird and slightly homoerotic to have your hands on someone's nuts. But yea if shit is real I'd stomp nuts or knee nuts, bite nuts, whatever. ahaha. YALL AIN'T ABOUT IT.

I've never really been in any fights like that tho. Mostly it was just boxing stuff. Never been on the ground in a serious fight, but I can't say what I would do if I felt someone was beating the shit out of me and not gonna stop. Survival instincts. But like I said in other threads, the whole point of sports is so that we can get all our primal urges out and have rules and then shake hands when it's over. It's a good replacement for fighting.

Nut hits are not as dangerous as some of the shit people can do to purposefully injure you, but the danger + the disrespect just puts it way above everything else. That's why I say just play it cool, wait til you get a chance and go full retard on dude when he's not expecting it. I'd def take a long suspension for that, and I think everyone in the world would understand why I did it. It legit surprises me that someone in the NBA doesn't just beat the bloody shit out of dudes like Grayson or Brooks. And I like physical ball. Being dirty is just different. Tripping people is super dangerous (grayson) and nuts are just... like I said I will never be a Paul fan cuz he's a nut puncher. You ruin your legacy going after nuts. Used to like Dray, too, til he tried to tap Bron's nuts, but he got to hold the eternal L.

-Smak

Banned

Obligatory for this thread:

Weak era for ballbusting barely grazed them

Local High School Star

NBA fans: "The league is soft! It's not like the 80's when men were men"

also NBA fans: "Waaaah! Did you see what that bad black man did on the court. Why aren't they pressing charges???!!!!" (dials 911).