Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation BREAKING: LBJ breaks silence, speaks on Mid East. The verdict: We stand with Israel!!

I honestly wasnt sure which way to go on this incredibly complex and fluid issue, but now I have no doubt in my mind.

"The murder and violence against innocent people by Hamas is terrorism," James and Carter said. "The SpringHill Company family extends our deepest condolences to Israel and the Jewish community. We pray for peace in the region and reiterate our continued commitment to fight hate in all its forms. We all must work to ensure this tragedy does not spread even more hate, racism, and antisemitism."

It's official. We're standing with Israel, boys!!!

Lets do this

Default Re: BREAKING: LBJ breaks silence, speaks on Mid East. The verdict: We stand with Isra

Ya know fellas, there is a saying in Hebrew: “Ein Simcha k'hatarat ha'sefekot”

Which translates as “There is no happiness like the resolution of doubt.” Meaning, once tension and uncertainty yields to clarity and commitment, that is a special feeling.

And I can attest to that personally, knowing that LBJ has made his decision, and now so have I. So can ALL of us. Now that Lebron has decreed, we can move forward with conviction. We stand with Lebron. And as of right now, that means we stand with Israel.

Let us all now sing a traditional jewish blessing, but with Lebron’s name substituted in for G-d’s.

Baaaaruch ahat Adonai, el-LEBRON melech ha’olammmmm!!!!

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: LBJ breaks silence, speaks on Mid East. The verdict: We stand with Isra

ISH is not a safe space, LOL

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Do my eyes deceive me???

I prefer the term Near East. However, I need to call you out for using a Eurocentric term, OP. Meaning, that the Western English-speaking historians named the region on the basis of its position relative to Europe. With recent trends in academia to de-Westernize core education, the term Middle East can seem a bit old-fashioned and not—ahem—politically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    I prefer the term Near East. However, I need to call you out for using a Eurocentric term, OP. Meaning, that the Western English-speaking historians named the region on the basis of its position relative to Europe. With recent trends in academia to de-Westernize core education, the term Middle East can seem a bit old-fashioned and not—ahem—politically correct.
    Speaking frankly, ISB, I only use such antiquated phrases for the benefit of any politically incorrect barbarians here who dont keep up with the acceptable terminology.

In truth, I recognize geographic orientation as a human construct, and therefore not bound by a binary methodology. Objectively, everything is "directional fluid" and can have features of multiple directions simultaneously without exclusion of one direction or another. The label is irrelevant; what matters is the identification with a given direction, or series of directions.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Speaking frankly, ISB, I only use such antiquated phrases for the benefit of any politically incorrect barbarians here who dont keep up with the acceptable terminology.

In truth, I recognize geographic orientation as a human construct, and therefore not bound by a binary methodology. Objectively, everything is "directional fluid" and can have features of multiple directions simultaneously without exclusion of one direction or another. The label is irrelevant; what matters is the identification with a given direction, or series of directions.
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification. I'll see you at the faculty meeting.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    This is hilariously accurate

Poor blade

LeBron is wrong, but so are most Americans. Media has convinced them Israel is not the aggressor. That said, LeBron is a billionaire businessman and he is not going to rock the boat with any opinion that could hurt his brand either.

LeZOG

Banned

Lebron is on the right side of this issue, so I give him credit for that.

Now if he can only grow a pair and get on the right side of the China/Hong Kong issue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    LeBron is wrong, but so are most Americans. Media has convinced them Israel is not the aggressor. That said, LeBron is a billionaire businessman and he is not going to rock the boat with any opinion that could hurt his brand either.
    Not surprised at all you'd have a completely backwards, idiotic take on this. Completely uninformed about everything except for whatever biased source you follow, and yet you still have an (idiotic) opinion on everything.