Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default What the NBA has done to help LeBum..

The NBA has aiding LeBron forever. Three examples:

1) LeBron colluding with Wade and Bosh to join up in miami. the NBA has shut down deals before with illegal frameworks, i.e. Chris Paul to the Lakers.
    2) The Miami/Oklahoma City finals, which was one of the most lopsided playoff series officiating jobs in NBA history.
    3) Cleveland mysteriously landing three number 1 picks in like 4 years. 2011 Cleveland had a 19% chance, 2013 they had a 15% chance, 2014 they had a laughable 1.7% chance and still got it. All 3 picks played a crucial role in LeBron's return and their eventual championship. The probability of all three of these happening is 0.048%.

Default Re: What the NBA has done to help LeBum..

4 finals MVPs > 2 finals MVPs

you cant use the ringless jokes anymore kid. 20four the king burger flipper.

I know Bron got OP’s last 2 letters, he wrote the addresses on em perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I know Bron got OP’s last 2 letters, he wrote the addresses on em perfect.
    OP is former poster 20four, the burger flipper. you can tell by his obsession. the chuckbe stans were at their peak in 2011 with the ringless jokes.

all of their arguments fell apart. he's still 12 years in the past stuck in 2011.

now its just wah wah steroids refs collusion kyrie ray allen

its sad when their best remaining argument is steroids

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

1: There was nothing illegal about the Heat deal, we just saw 2 and a half superstars demonstrate the problem with limiting salary if you care about competitive balance.

2: Says you.

3: Cleveland mysteriously sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post
    The NBA has aiding LeBron forever. Three examples:

1) LeBron colluding with Wade and Bosh to join up in miami. the NBA has shut down deals before with illegal frameworks, i.e. Chris Paul to the Lakers.
    2) The Miami/Oklahoma City finals, which was one of the most lopsided playoff series officiating jobs in NBA history.
    3) Cleveland mysteriously landing three number 1 picks in like 4 years. 2011 Cleveland had a 19% chance, 2013 they had a 15% chance, 2014 they had a laughable 1.7% chance and still got it. All 3 picks played a crucial role in LeBron's return and their eventual championship. The probability of all three of these happening is 0.048%.
    Dumb soccer boy is dumb.

The only "controversial" call I remember in the 2012 Finals was the potential foul on Durant at the end of Game 2. But at the end of the game, those will often go uncalled. I think point 2) is a major reach. As for the others, eh... It could be the league fixed it or it just happened that way. Low probability doesn't mean zero probability you know... Conspiracy theories don't interest me anyways.

National High School Star

1. Bosh/Wade are both absurdly overrated by this generation of fans. Teaming up with free agents who I believe won a single playoff series on their own and acting like it's the Baylor/West/Wilt Lakers is a bad faith embarrassment. Calling the Miami Heat a "super team" is being generous to the tern,

2. OKC/Miami officiating they lost the series 4-1, you might have some ticky tack calls but it truth this wasn't Detroit/Lakers or any of Shaq's iffy series or Suns/Spurs.

3. Jeez you mean how the same six teams(CLippers, Magic, Pistons, 76ers, Wolves, and Cavs) seem to get all the first round picks...perhaps the league should put a stop to that

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    1. Bosh/Wade are both absurdly overrated by this generation of fans. Teaming up with free agents who I believe won a single playoff series on their own and acting like it's the Baylor/West/Wilt Lakers is a bad faith embarrassment. Calling the Miami Heat a "super team" is being generous to the tern,

2. OKC/Miami officiating they lost the series 4-1, you might have some ticky tack calls but it truth this wasn't Detroit/Lakers or any of Shaq's iffy series or Suns/Spurs.

3. Jeez you mean how the same six teams(CLippers, Magic, Pistons, 76ers, Wolves, and Cavs) seem to get all the first round picks...perhaps the league should put a stop to that
    To your first point, do you just intentionally come in to try to play devils advocate? Bosh I can get on board with. Because it’s ISH and Lebron is involved in the discussion he gets both under and overrated.

Wade at his best is/was an all time great player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    To your first point, do you just intentionally come in to try to play devils advocate? Bosh I can get on board with. Because it’s ISH and Lebron is involved in the discussion he gets both under and overrated.

yeah hard to argue he didn't join up with a great that had already carried a team to a title. Bosh wasn't at their level but a legitimate star

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Bosh wasn't really a superstar but Wade absolutely was. He led Miami to a championship without the other two and at his best was one of the three or four best 2 guards of all time. He declined in his last few years with that Heat team but he was a 25ppg teammate for James until something like 2011. That's almost like a guy averaging 28 today and more than the majority of championship second options.

National High School Star

Is he an "all time great" because he's top five from his generation or top ten. Because to me he's a top ten player of his generation, a great second option but couldn't do anything on his own.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Is he an "all time great" because he's top five from his generation or top ten. Because to me he's a top ten player of his generation, a great second option but couldn't do anything on his own.
    couldn't do anything on his own but have one of the greatest performances ever to carry his team to a title

NBA Superstar

Literally won a championship and averaged 34 ppg in the finals while doing it.

You have a selective memory.

Literally won a championship and averaged 34 ppg in the finals while doing it.

You have a selective memory.
    He just says whatever stupid thing comes to his head regardless of if it's based in reality or not.