Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: I maintain the opinion that the Knucklehead podcast has the best segment in sport

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Baron used to frustrate me. So much talent but his actual production was underwhelming. I don't know for sure but i got the impression that his work habits weren't good.
    looking at his body tells you he didn't work too hard except at dinner table

Default Re: I maintain the opinion that the Knucklehead podcast has the best segment in sport

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    His prime RAPM was super elite for what it's worth. I don't think he ever played on a great team.
    hard to be a great team when the guy taking most of the shots is missing most of them

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Where are you getting this, he was a natural big body. He was barrel chested.

He didn’t become overweight, like most athletes, until after they retire. Where they continue to consume calories, like they had previously, without burning it off with the high intensity cardio of basketball. It even happened to Kobe Bryant. And definitely happened to Michael Jordan after 1999, had to lose 30 damn pounds before he came back on the Wizards. And was still like 10 pounds heavier than his max weight in Chicago.

Listen, just talk about Rudy Gobert, you literally don’t know **** all about anything else basketball wise.

It’s more than apparent when you talk shit but literally have Baron Davis’s peers, telling you on a podcast how bad of a boy he was, and you’re here on a keyboard, glorifying and overrating Rudy Gobert exclusively, and saying they don’t know what they’re talking about.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

hard to be a great team when the guy taking most of the shots is missing most of them
    I mean... who did he ever play with? Jamal Mashburn? Stephen Jackson? Those guys were inefficient too and I guarantee you'd hate on them. Who should he be passing the ball to? Elden Campbell on some chicken noodle soup shit?

I mean... who did he ever play with? Jamal Mashburn? Stephen Jackson? Those guys were inefficient too and I guarantee you'd hate on them. Who should he be passing the ball to? Elden Campbell on some chicken noodle soup shit?
    Nah bro, 13 ppg on 65% at 7 foot 1 is so much better. Why don’t people rely on him more for volume scoring

an open shot by an NBA player is better than a prayer against a triple team

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

This is a fat guy now?

Xiao is still steaming that Baron posterized his boo Kirilenko

Man Jennings, Kaman, McCloud...been some time since I've heard those names but they definitely all had those little spurty performances where they looked like allstars. Then they would be completely pedestrian the next

Kaman had two seasons where he was legit All Star caliber.

Ray Allen is unintentionally hilarious

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Was recently listening and Mike Bibby confirmed rumors that Vlade did in fact smoke at games. Before not at halftime though.

facts. this IS the best nba podcast question.