Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: You make a highlight mix to "Smooth Operator" by Sade. What player do you choose?

That dance rick rude does is hilarious.

For me the answer is Lou Williams. His game was buttery smooth. And he's got the Playa credentials.

Default Re: You make a highlight mix to "Smooth Operator" by Sade. What player do you choose?

Hell no it’s Westbrook. Erratic beat for a Out of control player. Sounds like someone just slamming their hands on random keys on a piano over and over again. Rage….screaming and mean mugging after every play. yup this is for rus
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 10-23-2023 at 11:07 AM.

Going to have to give Kblaze the win here. I initially thought Dr. J or George Gervin. Iceman's game is smooth, his personality is laid back, and he played in the '70s and '80s. Although SGA, Kyrie, and Paul George have smooth games, the song is too dated for them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Going to have to give Kblaze the win here. I initially thought Dr. J or George Gervin. Iceman's game is smooth, his personality is laid back, and he played in the '70s and '80s. Although SGA, Kyrie, and Paul George have smooth games, the song is too dated for them.
    Slo mo montage of Kevin Mchale post moves

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    His game is very fluid but involves too much herky-jerky movement and odd counters to be described as smooth. Not to mention he's one of the strangest-looking players ever.

But if it's all slow motion as you suggested it could work.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

I went with Stevie Ray

leaning on the torture chamber aspect, which I’m sure nobody even got or cared about.

How about Grant Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    How about Grant Hill?
    I did

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I went with Stevie Ray

leaning on the torture chamber aspect, which I’m sure nobody even got or cared about.
    Good choice. Something like Dire Straits or Bruce Springsteen would've worked well also. I remember reading McHale and Barkley went to a Springsteen concert back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Good choice. Something like Dire Straits or Bruce Springsteen would've worked well also. I remember reading McHale and Barkley went to a Springsteen concert back in the day.

Dire straits was used for Steve Nash after the initial Pimp c pump fake that annoyed people

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

McGrady