Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: The following people are Antisemitic and hate Jews

"From the River to the Sea"

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Your buddy Salty provided evidence.

Here is more evidence:

RRR3 please watch the Ami Horowitz interview video.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 10-24-2023 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You have been doing the same thing on the opposite end the last few days to be fair. That doesn’t help Palestine at all it just hurts the cause. You obviously have something against Jews and it’s just as ugly as when fatty does the same stuff. Tons of Jews are pro Palestine, including myself.
    oh yeah? because i use the term "jew ****s"? are the members of the israeli government not jews and not fvcks? do you want me to hug you and tell you i'm sorry for the holocaust? fvck you. i have nothing against anyone in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    please cite your sources, where did i say we should extinguish all jews?
    Ahem...

the world needs to cut them off, leave them to starve and deal with their neighbors int he region on their own. let them cash their own checks they've been writing for decades.
    i want to see more equality, it's the only way to bring peace. the evil must be rid. what is the current palestinian death count since october 7th? 3k? we need israeli to sacrifice 3k of their own to make things equal and displace 1 million of their own citizens.
    israel is such a piece of shit country, i hope they get swallowed by the muslims and they get peed on.

These are what the kids call "RECEIPTS" you fat genocidal Nazi f*ck.

oh yeah? because i use the term "jew ****s"? are the members of the israeli government not jews and not fvcks? do you want me to hug you and tell you i'm sorry for the holocaust? fvck you. i have nothing against anyone in particular.
    Meltdown. And no just stop being antisemitic. It’s really not hard to criticize Israel without being antisemitic. You’re just giving people like chewing ammo.

no one likes people who go around calling themselves the chosen people. i'm being accused of being prejudicial and segregator bc i call out a group of people that literally invented a word in their vocabulary that is mean to distinguish who they should stay away from at all costs: gentile. your ethnic group quite literally thinks they are special and more important than anyone else, they truly believe they are superior. does this way of thinking remind you of any particular hate group from the last century?

@r3 you're doing the same thing as the fat bitch patrick, you're using a blanket term to avoid discussing the complexity of the root issues in this conflict. he accuses anyone defending palestinians as being anti-semite. you use the same accusatory term against me for calling out a group of people that believes they are tthe supreme human beings

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    "From the River to the Sea"

Your buddy Salty provided evidence.

Here is more evidence:

Ah yes, far right Australian news network so reputable.

I’ve heard Jews use that chant you idiot.

no one likes people who go around calling themselves the chosen people. i'm being accused of being prejudicial and segregator bc i call out a group of people that literally invented a word in their vocabulary that is mean to distinguish who they should stay away from at all costs: gentile. your ethnic group quite literally thinks they are special and more important than anyone else, they truly believe they are superior. does this way of thinking remind you of any particular hate group from the last century?

@r3 you're doing the same thing as the fat bitch patrick, you're using a blanket term to avoid discussing the complexity of the root issues in this conflict. he accuses anyone defending palestinians as being anti-semite. you use the same accusatory term against me for calling out a group of people that believes they are tthe supreme human beings
    Far right religious zealots who happen to be Jewish are not representative of Jews as a whole. You’re making the exact same mistake Chewy does with Muslims, thinking a few loud extremists who have gained power represent the majority.

Ahem...

These are what the kids call "RECEIPTS" you fat genocidal Nazi f*ck.
    the first one is in reference to stopping the 100 billion dollar aid...clearly

second one is advocating for equal punishment that they have inflicted on palestinians (numbers for numbers)...the truth sucks doesn't it?

third one is in reference to their land once again, it was never there land, they were unrightfully gifted that land by no one that had the authority to give rights to that land.

oh wow, just destroyed you again fat bitch.

Far right religious zealots who happen to be Jewish are not representative of Jews as a whole. You’re making the exact same mistake Chewy does with Muslims, thinking a few loud extremists who have gained power represent the majority.
    wtf are you talking about? "a few loud extremists?" IT'S IN YOUR TORAH DUMBASS. it's the country's most popular religion.

Are you really raging because of a word? Gentile? That simply means non-Jewish person you idiot. Do you feel inferior because of that word? You want to exterminate the Jews because you weren't born Jewish? You can always convert if it makes you happy. Psycho ass going full Nazi over a word.

Ah yes, far right Australian news network so reputable.

I’ve heard Jews use that chant you idiot.
    This makes no sense. You sound like LakersLegend with that kind of ignorance. Do you know who Ami Horowitz is?? He's actually a Democrat you dumbass.

It has nothing to do with political leanings, but an understanding within the Jewish community outside of Israel that there are very few good Palestinians, and when chants like these are taking place outside of Palestine, across the globe even, that it means that the feeling, that the sentiment within those people is that they truly want Israel to be wiped off the map. And here you are, a small minority of Jews that actually agree with these people. You agree with your own demise. Weird as hell.

wtf are you talking about? "a few loud extremists?" IT'S IN YOUR TORAH DUMBASS. it's the country's most popular religion.
    There is shitty stuff written in the Bible and Q’ran too should we denounce all Christians and Muslims??

This makes no sense. You sound like LakersLegend with that kind of ignorance. Do you know who Ami Horowitz is?? He's actually a Democrat you dumbass.

It has nothing to do with political leanings, but an understanding within the Jewish community outside of Israel that there are very few good Palestinians, and when chants like these are taking place outside of Palestine, across the globe even, that it means that the feeling, that the sentiment within those people is that they truly want Israel to be wiped off the map. And here you are, a small minority of Jews that actually agree with these people. You agree with your own demise. Weird as hell.
    Many democrats are right wing what’s your point?

Many democrats are right wing what’s your point?
    And that makes what he's saying wrong? That there aren't Palestinians chanting for the destruction of Israel? Please don't tell me you still don't understand what that slogan means.

And that makes what he's saying wrong? That there aren't Palestinians chanting for the destruction of Israel? Please don't tell me you still don't understand what that slogan means.
    I know what idiots like you think it means. Please stop pretending to care about Jews we know you hate them. You just hate Muslims more.