Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: The following people are Antisemitic and hate Jews

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    There is shitty stuff written in the Bible and Q’ran too should we denounce all Christians and Muslims??
    the stuff you and your friends like to criticize is written in the old testament, aka the same scriptures as the torah. the bible is the old testament and the greek scriptures, the greek scriptures is when Jesus comes into the picture and it is significantly different than the torah in the approach to envangilization. for one, Jesus never taught hate or that you should feel superior. IN FACT, part of the reason your kin hates him and your ancestors snitched him out to the romans that wanted to kill him, was because he ADVOCATED to break bread with Gentiles and teach them scripture. he was actively teaching Jews to be welcoming to non-jews and your ancestors HATED that...this is an actual picture of your ancestors when they heard Jesus was teaching to love everyone:

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    the stuff you and your friends like to criticize is written in the old testament, aka the same scriptures as the torah. the bible is the old testament and the greek scriptures, the greek scriptures is when Jesus comes into the picture and it is significantly different than the torah in the approach to envangilization. for one, Jesus never taught hate or that you should feel superior. IN FACT, part of the reason your kin hates him and your ancestors snitched him out to the romans that wanted to kill him, was because he ADVOCATED to break bread with Gentiles and teach them scripture. he was actively teaching Jews to be welcoming to non-jews and your ancestors HATED that...this is an actual picture of your ancestors when they heard Jesus was teaching to love everyone:

Yikes what a meltdown.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

the first one is in reference to stopping the 100 billion dollar aid...clearly

second one is advocating for equal punishment that they have inflicted on palestinians (numbers for numbers)...the truth sucks doesn't it?

third one is in reference to their land once again, it was never there land, they were unrightfully gifted that land by no one that had the authority to give rights to that land.

oh wow, just destroyed you again fat bitch.
    31 years old and dumber than ever. The Jews were expelled from ancient Judea (now Israel) by Caeser and "Syria Palaestina" was created by Caesar as a result. So when you say it was never their land, you announce to the world how truly stupid you are.

I know what idiots like you think it means. Please stop pretending to care about Jews we know you hate them. You just hate Muslims more.
    Q: Which is preferable – the antisemite or the philosemite?
    A: The antisemite. At least he isn’t lying.1

https://icsr.info/wp-content/uploads...-Far-Right.pdf
    tthat's a good read about idiots like patrick who are far right masking as a pro-israel/pro-jewish to ride their coattails and further their anti-muslim racist agenda. spoiler alert, a lot of jewish ppl are compliant in this jew-far right alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    31 years old and dumber than ever. The Jews were expelled from ancient Judea (now Israel) by Caeser and "Syria Palaestina" was created by Caesar as a result. So when you say it was never their land, you announce to the world how truly stupid you are.
    and how many of the current jews can trace back their actual family lineage to those ancient israelite tribes? if we're considering land ownership from a few thousand years ago, do you conceed that the native americans should own america and we all need to get the fukk outta here?

I know what idiots like you think it means. Please stop pretending to care about Jews we know you hate them. You just hate Muslims more.
    Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I hate the Jews now?? Here I am defending them more than you ever will, but because you're another mental midget that gets triggered by me, the only retort you have is by calling me a liar and disingenuous in my defense of Judaism and the state of Israel. Truly bizarre on your part.

And yes, I hate the religion of Islam. It is a violent and barbaric religion. I support moderate Muslims who call out the religion or better yet, become apostates and convert to Christianity.

What's the penalty for apostasy in Islam? Oh yeah, it's death. That religion is a death cult and I'm simply defending Israel's right to exist, and here you are looking foolish by criticizing the very same people that are defending your right to exist under God.

Yikes what a meltdown.
    your replies are similar to the fat OP's replies, 'meltdown' is as generic of a reply as patricks standard bag of ad-hominem replies "jew fro" "tranny lover"...etc.

tthat's a good read about idiots like patrick who are far right masking as a pro-israel/pro-jewish to ride their coattails and further their anti-muslim racist agenda. spoiler alert, a lot of jewish ppl are compliant in this jew-far right alliance.
    I never denied there are far right Jews. I’m just saying not to generalize all Jews because of some bad actors. Like I said, exact same shit Patty does with Muslims.

your replies are similar to the fat OP's replies, 'meltdown' is as generic of a reply as patricks standard bag of ad-hominem replies "jew fro" "tranny lover"...etc.
    There’s no use responding rationally to antisemitic conspiracy theorist ramblings. Come back with something better. You’re just hurting the Palestinian cause with this shit.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I hate the Jews now?? Here I am defending them more than you ever will, but because you're another mental midget that gets triggered by me, the only retort you have is by calling me a liar and disingenuous in my defense of Judaism and the state of Israel. Truly bizarre on your part.

And yes, I hate the religion of Islam. It is a violent and barbaric religion. I support moderate Muslims who call out the religion or better yet, become apostates and convert to Christianity.

What's the penalty for apostasy in Islam? Oh yeah, it's death. That religion is a death cult and I'm simply defending Israel's right to exist, and here you are looking foolish by criticizing the very same people that are defending your right to exist under God.
    You’ve made antisemitic remarks to me numerous times. You made antisemitic remarks about Jeff the other day.

and how many of the current jews can trace back their actual family lineage to those ancient israelite tribes? if we're considering land ownership from a few thousand years ago, do you conceed that the native americans should own america and we all need to get the fukk outta here?
    You can't own a country. You can own land, but you can't own a country. The Natives own land in America. The Natives also sold land to settlers. We all remember from our time in grade school what New York was sold for.

But you have an inner hatred for Jews that prevents you from realizing that Jewish people have more claim to that land than any Muslim or even any Christian. And it's the Muslims who cannot accept that fact. There is a reason why Egypt and Jordan have no problem with Israel. There is a reason why Egypt and Jordan refuse to take Palestinian refugees. That should tell you everything you need to know about that region.

If you had it your way, you would have no Jewish state at all. Your hatred for Jews runs deeper than land as you made clear earlier. It stems from a belief system of believing you are inferior to them.

You’ve made antisemitic remarks to me numerous times. You made antisemitic remarks about Jeff the other day.
    Oh please, those remarks are made to slight you and are made for comedic purposes. If I was serious, I wouldn't be defending the Jews as I do.

I never denied there are far right Jews. I’m just saying not to generalize all Jews because of some bad actors. Like I said, exact same shit Patty does with Muslims.
    you haven't made a single rebuttal. its the same shit everytime...and now that you're cornered, you're squirming away bc once again...you know you're wrong but can't face the truth.

You can't own a country. You can own land, but you can't own a country. The Natives own land in America. The Natives also sold land to settlers. We all remember from our time in grade school what New York was sold for.

But you have an inner hatred for Jews that prevents you from realizing that Jewish people have more claim to that land than any Muslim or even any Christian. And it's the Muslims who cannot accept that fact. There is a reason why Egypt and Jordan have no problem with Israel. There is a reason why Egypt and Jordan refuse to take Palestinian refugees. That should tell you everything you need to know about that region.

If you had it your way, you would have no Jewish state at all. Your hatred for Jews runs deeper than land as you made clear earlier. It stems from a belief system of believing you are inferior to them.
    you keep accusing me of weird things...there are plenty of jewish people defending the palestinians and i admire those that are willing to defend them bc they tend to not be hardcore jews that think they are superior to everyone. i hate the ones continuing the killing. you're an idiot though, and not capable or smart enough to make that dinstinction. you eat up anything fox news says and anyone here can predict your perspective on anything bc as soon as fox news releases the headlines we're all like "well, patrick will make a thread word for word on this tomorrow".

you haven't made a single rebuttal. its the same shit everytime...and now that you're cornered, you're squirming away bc once again...you know you're wrong but can't face the truth.
    It astounds me you can call out Patrick for how he talks about Muslims and then turn around and do the same thing with Jews. Yes, the Israeli government is made up of primarily Jews and the state of Israel is an attempt at a Jewish ethnostate. I’m well aware of these facts. But that doesn’t mean I let those facts drive me to the conclusion that Jews are a violent and dangerous people anymore than Saudi Arabia makes me think Muslims are violent and dangerous or the far-right in America makes me think Christians are dangerous. Religious zealots of all stripes are bad actors, it’s not unique to any faith.