Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I’m guessing this Dwight Howard story won’t make it to the media either.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    So Dwight is admitting he had sex with another man, but he's saying it was consensual. What's crazy to me is that a lot of people on the internet are focusing on the fact that he's into guys over the possibility that he sexually assaulted a person
    Its unfortunate, but a sexual assault case for an athlete has not been as rare as an outed athlete in sports. And maybe I'm wrong, but Dwight would probably be be the most famous gay male athlete in history.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: I’m guessing this Dwight Howard story won’t make it to the media either.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Its unfortunate, but a sexual assault case for an athlete has not been as rare as an outed athlete in sports. And maybe I'm wrong, but Dwight would probably be be the most famous gay male athlete in history.
    but he says he's not gay!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post

But the human race was most likely created by a non-human intelligence.
    That's one of those seeds of truth that leads you down the path of seeking God. Religion will never fully understand God, but it does seem like some gets closer than others.

Also the Adam and Steve meme always makes me laugh. Wholly surprised that hasn't been a sitcom by now. Not in the garden of Eden, but... metaphorically.

-Smak

This guy next

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    That's one of those seeds of truth that leads you down the path of seeking God. Religion will never fully understand God, but it does seem like some gets closer than others.

Also the Adam and Steve meme always makes me laugh. Wholly surprised that hasn't been a sitcom by now. Not in the garden of Eden, but... metaphorically.

-Smak
    Or it just leads me to believe we are genetically modified experiment from caveman to Homo sapiens. We had a massive genetic leap that we can’t understand in our evolutionary process. It makes sense. You do know they have found craft from archaeological digs, right?

How do you know, what religions are getting closer to the concept of God?

Read what you just wrote, like I said, it’s fabricated stories from man used to govern people. And has been used as such.

And there are idiots, case in point here, who are literally saying one religion gets closer to what God actually is? From fictional stories?

On what grounds do you have to justify that or provable?

Last edited by WhiteKyrie; 10-26-2023 at 12:46 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Or it just leads me to believe we are genetically modified experiment from caveman to Homo sapiens. We had a massive genetic leap that we can’t understand in our evolutionary process. It makes sense. You do know they have found craft from archaeological digs, right?

Read what you just wrote, like I said, it’s fabricated stories from man used to govern people. And has been used as such.

And there are idiots, case in point here, who are literally saying one religion gets closer to what God actually is? From fictional stories?

To the bolded... Bingo.

The Anunnaki genetically engineered Neanderthal and hominid species to be in their likeness. That's why you still see Australian aboriginals who look like apes today because they were untouched but we were. We were genetically modified to look and be like these other star travelers.

The biggest lie ever propagated on humanity was that there aren't more advanced civilizations out there amongst us that influenced us to a crazy degree. A lot of people believe humans are the most advanced race of living beings in the entire solar system. Which is a totally preposterous notion given how vast time and space are.

Watch this video for more background.

On the grounds of that being his truth, just like your truth leads you to believe we're a test tube species. Both things can be true. None of us are too close to any total truth though, because what evidence does anyone have? I've always subscribed to the theory that eventually you learn enough to realize just how much you don't know. Spoiler alert: we don't know shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    On the grounds of that being his truth, just like your truth leads you to believe we're a test tube species. Both things can be true. None of us are too close to any total truth though, because what evidence does anyone have? I've always subscribed to the theory that eventually you learn enough to realize just how much you don't know. Spoiler alert: we don't know shit lol.
    So is what you’re saying here absolutely true?

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    So is what you’re saying here absolutely true?
    In my mind, yes lol.

It was no secret that Howard was gay/bisexual. There was too many sus video clips and allegations previously. Where there's smoke there's fire.

As for the accuser, I'll reserve judgement until more facts come out. What we know so far is the alleged victim waited a year to go to police. I'll just leave it at that.