Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Default Re: First impressions of Mavs team

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Kyrie just lit Lebron up H2H last night in the clutch and nobody is talking about it.

you're retarded

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Kyrie averaging 25/6/4 on sniper 47/39/91 splits.

Luka doing 31/8/8 on great efficiency too. Only thing he lacks in comparison is FT shooting in the 70s which is suprising to me.

Dallas 3rd seed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Kyrie averaging 25/6/4 on sniper 47/39/91 splits.

Luka doing 31/8/8 on great efficiency too. Only thing he lacks in comparison is FT shooting in the 70s which is suprising to me.

Dallas 3rd seed right now.

Dallas generally takes care of business against the teams theyre supposed to beat, they havent looked particularly strong to me against contender level teams.

That said, the regular season and post season are two different animals. Maybe the Mavs current makeup will prove playoff potent, maybe it wont. I think any rush to judgement in either direction at this point is baseless.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Dallas generally takes care of business against the teams theyre supposed to beat, they havent looked particularly strong to me against contender level teams.

That said, the regular season and post season are two different animals. Maybe the Mavs current makeup will prove playoff potent, maybe it wont. I think any rush to judgement in either direction at this point is baseless.
    Luka and Kyrie are playoff knockout artists. They generally actually play better in them than the regular season. West is stacked though so well see.