Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Is someone going to go get Hayward out of Charlotte now that he’s an expiring deal?

It’s time isn’t it? He’s like 33. That’s prime washed up but not too washed up joining a contender age.

Feels like he should be a….Warrior? Nugget? Buck?

Default Re: Is someone going to go get Hayward out of Charlotte now that he’s an expiring dea

Seems like someone who Miami would make good use of.

Default Re: Is someone going to go get Hayward out of Charlotte now that he’s an expiring dea

Is he even good?

I havent watched him at all in Charlotte I just feel like if he was good he wouldnt have ended up there for so long.

Didnt he have a good season with the Jazz a while back and then he signed with Boston, where he wasnt that great and then got hurt or something.

I dont even remember his career tbh. Seems like a guy who should have been good based on his skillset but never really put it together to be an impact guy. But honestly dont even remember. And I havent watched him in ages.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

He was on the Celtics for what might literally have been five minutes before he had one of those gruesome injuries producers show once then decide not to replay. And even that was like six years ago. I feel like it was first quarter opening night maybe versus the Cavs.

Sixers.

Very good NBA starter

Mavs could use him.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Is he even good?

I havent watched him at all in Charlotte I just feel like if he was good he wouldnt have ended up there for so long.

Didnt he have a good season with the Jazz a while back and then he signed with Boston, where he wasnt that great and then got hurt or something.

I dont even remember his career tbh. Seems like a guy who should have been good based on his skillset but never really put it together to be an impact guy. But honestly dont even remember. And I havent watched him in ages.
    He's still the best player on the Hornets, but Lamelo runs the offense unfortunately for him

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    He's still the best player on the Hornets, but Lamelo runs the offense unfortunately for him

Well why dont we get him over to the Lakers with Lebron, where he belongs??

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

be funny if he came back to the place he is still booed. Hayward for the Bum and change. Who says no?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

No idea how they could make a trade work but the Celtics could use him as a scorer off the bench. One of the reasons he left Boston was that he wanted a bigger role but maybe the constant losing has changed his perspective?

Very good NBA starter

Hayward when not injured is actually a perfect Pippen type player.

Can defend, pass and score, but is not a first option, mostly due to mentality.

He would fit well on most teams, but he seems to be basketball invalid like Kawhi, so wouldn't bank on him, but as an expiring, I suppose some contender can take a chance.

A team like Cavs or Chicago might be interested.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

He is a classy, high iq guy. Also hard working.