Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is going on with Damian Lillard? The dude is shooting 29% from 3, 40% FG

mousetester software

It may take time but what we were envisioning from these 2:

Against the Bulls right now, Dame is 3 for 17 from the field, 1 for 9 from 3 12 points

Default Re: What is going on with Damian Lillard? The dude is shooting 29% from 3, 40% FG

Still can't believe he made top 75 players of All-Time.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: What is going on with Damian Lillard? The dude is shooting 29% from 3, 40% FG

As I've said for years, very over-rated/over-appreciated player. Why Blazers fans revere him like the pope, I'll never know.

The trade happened very late in the off-season. Could still be trying to gel. Also isn’t he going through a bitter divorce? We know this guy is super emotional.

I wonder if he is just out of shape. Maybe he wasn't focused on his conditioning during all the trade drama. He was great last season.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    The trade happened very late in the off-season. Could still be trying to gel. Also isn’t he going through a bitter divorce? We know this guy is super emotional.
    Is he? Didnt know that, and tbh I dont wanna know the details. Personal stuff like that isnt fans’ business. But maybe it is having an affect if true.

He and the new coach don't get along well yet?

He def needs to get better, but mainly he needs to just take pressure off Giannis so dude can get 40-50. It's not like teams are ever gonna be like LEAVE HIM. But yeah those are trash stats. I think it will change. I think he will shoot less and make more as the year progresses. I still see him around 25 pts like I said in that other thread.

-Smak

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

What’s worse is the fact that he was always a bad defender, but he’s been absolutely atrocious

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan View Post
    As I've said for years, very over-rated/over-appreciated player. Why Blazers fans revere him like the pope, I'll never know.

he did make them relevant and exciting, so i get why the fanbase stuck behind him

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

dame shoots his shot at the top of his jump...

He has had calf issues throughout his career ... no legs , no shot.

Reminded me of Holiday last year ...
    He'd go 1-10 in three qtrs , then string 6 shots in the fourth...

(that 's why I wanted him gone)

7-time NBA All-Star

He got old

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Still can't believe he made top 75 players of All-Time.
    Over Kyrie too

He's always been streaky, it's just a matter of time before he goes on a run. The question is what are the Bucks going to do with their perimeter defense and is Lopez starting to fall off due to age? Guy was a DPOTY-level defender who can score 3s. Him falling off could be game changing for their team and title aspirations.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Is he? Didnt know that, and tbh I dont wanna know the details. Personal stuff like that isnt fans’ business. But maybe it is having an affect if true.
    I know you didn’t ask but

Damian Lillard filed for divorce on Oct. 2, citing “irreconcilable differences between the parties have caused the irremediable breakdown of their marriage.” Lillard filed the paperwork just days after the Blazers traded him to the Milwaukee Bucks as part of a blockbuster three-team deal.
    There’s a custody battle going on for their kid as well.