Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Trump wants to institute Martial Law

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Trump wants to institute Martial Law

The thing is all the Trump supporters will also be put in jail for not being MAGA sufficient enough.

Don't drop the soap Poopsie.

Banned

No, wait...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post

No, wait...

They're scared as hell.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Biden would not implement Martial Law against his political opponents.
    Because he is not f'ing insane like Dementia Donnie.

so?

good!

at least he has an approach to combating these (immigration, inner city crime) problems. problems that "genocide joe" won't even acknowledge. what sane american wouldn't approve of this? all i hear from the left is more 'orange man bad'.
    Last edited by diamenz; 11-29-2023 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    so?

good!

at least he has an approach to combating these (immigration, inner city crime) problems. problems that "genocide joe" won't even acknowledge. what sane american wouldn't approve of this? all i hear from the left is more 'orange man bad'.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

****ing idiot.

so?

good!

if any libtards here have any solutions to offer regarding illegal immigration and crime in democratic cities then by all means, speak up.

Serious playground baller

if any libtards here have any solutions to offer regarding illegal immigration and crime in democratic cities then by all means, speak up.
    Most of them are working, building our highways and homes. Crime overall is way down from peak highs in the 90s. If we needed martial law it was then. And the vast majority of violent crime is from legal persons.

so?

good!

what,,,,you think this is a good idea?

sounds like you like being cvcked. common theme for republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    what,,,,you think this is a good idea?

sounds like you like being cvcked. common theme for republicans.
    Remember he's "not a Republican" tho!

what actual problem do illegal immigrants cause besides the small amount of criminals that is blown out of proportion through hyperfocusing on them so you arrive at said conclusions? if you focused on any particular group or ethnicity, you'd arrive at the same conclusion...but feel free to provide actual statistics. and feel free to prove how red states don't have crime riddled metro areas, and PLEASE compare apples to apples, so no comparing 500k pop area to 3mil pop or a city where homeless and drug addicts are dumped like LA...your other metro areas literally bus in homeless to LA bc they don't know what to do with them. that obviously skews statistics. and yes, i agree Cali is a shithole, but it's the country's poop hole.

so, besides the fox video clips of south americans climbing the US-Mexico border wall, what actual problem do illegal immigrants pose to the country that merit military intervention in inner cities?

it's almost as if we didn't have federal law enforcement agencies for these types of things...almost as if we don't spend a sh1t ton of money on those agencies...like BILLIONS and give them a lot of authority and power to enforce the laws...now we want the military to help them out? gee, how could that ever go wrong?

@jstern

can you use that meme template of "vaxx me harder daddy" and photoshop the following caption "cvck me harder daddy" while having US solders imprison the NPC in the meme.

what actual problem do illegal immigrants cause besides the small amount of criminals that is blown out of proportion through hyperfocusing on them so you arrive at said conclusions? if you focused on any particular group or ethnicity, you'd arrive at the same conclusion...but feel free to provide actual statistics. and feel free to prove how red states don't have crime riddled metro areas, and PLEASE compare apples to apples, so no comparing 500k pop area to 3mil pop or a city where homeless and drug addicts are dumped like LA...your other metro areas literally bus in homeless to LA bc they don't know what to do with them. that obviously skews statistics. and yes, i agree Cali is a shithole, but it's the country's poop hole.

so, besides the fox video clips of south americans climbing the US-Mexico border wall, what actual problem do illegal immigrants pose to the country that merit military intervention in inner cities?

it's almost as if we didn't have federal law enforcement agencies for these types of things...almost as if we don't spend a sh1t ton of money on those agencies...like BILLIONS and give them a lot of authority and power to enforce the laws...now we want the military to help them out? gee, how could that ever go wrong?
    i don't have to turn on fox news. all i have to do is drive by my local police station's courtyard and see 'aslym seekers' stacked there 100 deep for myself. all i have to do is turn on my local news every night and see african "american" savages terrorizing not only their own communities but terrorizing middle class neighborhoods as well. you're telling me that these things shouldn't be of my concern when they're happening literally within a mile from me?

we don't know who these people brute-forcing their way into the country are. we haven't vetted them - we don't know what their intentions are. they aren't coming here to assimilate. they're fleeing their countries and we're rewarding them with free housing, food, clothing and health care. we're building fuc*ing tent cities. we can't house these people nor can we employ them. this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by diamenz; 11-29-2023 at 09:47 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The rapes will most certainly go up. Look at my Germany thread.

All these migrants coming over are men. Where are the women? The women are back home expecting their men to send money back to them in Buttf*ckistan rather than spend the money here and reinvest in the American economy. That's tantamount to theft when you look at it. That's what's happening.