Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Elon Musk to advertisers who are trying to ‘blackmail’ him: ‘Go f--- yourself’

Default Re: Elon Musk to advertisers who are trying to ‘blackmail’ him: ‘Go f--- yourself’

**** this guy.

Default Re: Elon Musk to advertisers who are trying to ‘blackmail’ him: ‘Go f--- yourself’

Why did he bought twitter in the first place then?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    **** this guy.
    ^ The gays have spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Why did he bought twitter in the first place then?
    He probably wants to control media like Rupert Murdoch and thought he could shortcut it with 44 billion dollars.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

He says Twitter is going to fail and go bankrupt but it doesn't matter because "let's see how Earth responds to that"?

All that matters to him as how he is perceived afterward, he doesn't even care about the company itself.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm already advertising my small business on X. This will be great for small businesses to get that exposure now.

Again, another blunder by Disney and Bob Iger. His company is losing money and what does he do? He pulls advertising from the biggest social media platform in the world. Blunder after blunder after blunder by Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I'm already advertising my small business on X. This will be great for small businesses to get that exposure now.

Again, another blunder by Disney and Bob Iger. His company is losing money and what does he do? He pulls advertising from the biggest social media platform in the world. Blunder after blunder after blunder by Disney.
    Disney is worth 20x the value of Twitter and Twitter is not the biggest social media platform in the world

Musk needs Bob MUCH more than Bob needs Musk.

Honestly though politics aside, Disney has no place on Twitter anyway, as it is more of a mature adult space and kids are on other platforms like TicTok and whatnot.

LOL

It's not even close to the biggest in the world. As of last month it's 12th

If he didn't turn X/Twitter into shit, maybe the advertisers would still be there? And how the **** is this blackmail?? This guy is so out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    If he didn't turn X/Twitter into shit, maybe the advertisers would still be there? And how the **** is this blackmail?? This guy is so out of touch
    He doesn't know what blackmail means

Meanwhile his entire fan base won't buy Bud Light because they have a problem with the politics around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    He doesn't know what blackmail means

Meanwhile his entire fan base won't buy Bud Light because they have a problem with the politics around it.
    I love how you think you're smarter than Elon Musk. Shit is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Twitter was shit before he got there. Twitter was riddled with green and purple-haired Nazis that would ban any speech they did not agree with.

I love how you think you're smarter than Elon Musk. Shit is hilarious.
    Tbh even a braindead moron like you might be smarter than Elon Musk. That’s how stupid he is. I’m not sure I can think of a stupider person.

Twitter was shit before he got there. Twitter was riddled with green and purple-haired Nazis that would ban any speech they did not agree with.
    Musk bans people for saying From The River to the Sea lol. Free speech!