Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Elon Musk to advertisers who are trying to ‘blackmail’ him: ‘Go f--- yourself’

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Tbh even a braindead moron like you might be smarter than Elon Musk. That’s how stupid he is. I’m not sure I can think of a stupider person.
    You work part-time at a library picking up trash and still live with your parents, while he is the richest man on Earth. Who's the stupid one??

Default Re: Elon Musk to advertisers who are trying to ‘blackmail’ him: ‘Go f--- yourself’

Musk bans people for saying From The River to the Sea lol. Free speech!
    That's hate speech that calls for the extermination of Jews. Yeah, that's not going to be allowed anywhere.

But if someone disagrees with the vaccine or the origins of Covid now, they won't get banned as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You work part-time at a library picking up trash and still live with your parents, while he is the richest man on Earth. Who's the stupid one??

You have to make up stuff about me to feel better about yourself yikes.

That's hate speech that calls for the extermination of Jews. Yeah, that's not going to be allowed anywhere.

But if someone disagrees with the vaccine or the origins of Covid now, they won't get banned as a result.
    That’s not what the slogan means. You’re dumber than a sack of hammers.

You have to make up stuff about me to feel better about yourself yikes.
    You have admitted that you work at a library and you have never denied that you still live with your parents. Judging by your posting style, the anger that you have, it's pretty reasonable to conclude that you still live at home and cannot afford the luxuries that the rest of us have.

That’s not what the slogan means. You’re dumber than a sack of hammers.
    This is why you're either a fake Jew, or the dumbest Jew in the history of Jews. Those Palestinians that chant that want all Jews dead. Get that through your thick head.

You have admitted that you work at a library and you have never denied that you still live with your parents. Judging by your posting style, the anger that you have, it's pretty reasonable to conclude that you still live at home and cannot afford the luxuries that the rest of us have.
    I’ve denied I live with my parents for literally years and I even posted a picture of my apartment. Are you senile?

This is why you're either a fake Jew, or the dumbest Jew in the history of Jews. Those Palestinians that chant that want all Jews dead. Get that through your thick head.
    There are plenty of Jews who use that phrase. I’m afraid you’re retarded

There are plenty of Jews who use that phrase. I’m afraid you’re retarded
    It's very common for Jews to hate themselves. It's a weird preservation tactic. Plenty of Jews sold themselves out during WWII. Doesn't make what the Palestinians want untrue. They want you guys dead. Islam wants you dead. You'll remember me telling you this when your time comes.

I’ve denied I live with my parents for literally years and I even posted a picture of my apartment. Are you senile?
    Is that what you are calling your parent's basement now??

Fatty thinks wanting a genocide to stop is hating Jews Time to log into Media Moderator for backup

Fatty thinks wanting a genocide to stop is hating Jews Time to log into Media Moderator for backup
    What you actually want is the genocide of your own people. You're the kind of weird and ****ed up Jew that would say to yourself "Well....we deserved it" as your people get butchered.

What you actually want is the genocide of your own people. You're the kind of weird and ****ed up Jew that would say to yourself "Well....we deserved it" as your people get butchered.
    Show me where I ever supported killing Jews. You can't, because you're making stuff up as usual.

Show me where I ever supported killing Jews. You can't, because you're making stuff up as usual.

Show you? You have already stated it multiple times where you don't believe that "the river from the sea" chant means the extermination of your people. You buy that pathetic excuse from that terrorist Rashida Tlaib.

Show you? You have already stated it multiple times where you don't believe that "the river from the sea" chant means the extermination of your people. You buy that pathetic excuse from that terrorist Rashida Tlaib.
    It doesn't? Freeing Palestine would just mean the apartheid and genocide end and Palestinians have a right to return and freedom of movement throughout the area. It doesn't mean Jews can't live there too. Rashida Tlaib is a terrorist how? Because she wants her people to stop being slaughtered?