Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: LeBron wins his 5th Championship and 5th MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    It actually means nothing. Nothing was at stake. Nobody was sent home. All teams still got like 50 games remaining before the real season where the real champion will be crowned and the losers will be sent home.
    This sobbing dude says "before the real season starts" yet has had no problem in the past propping up Jordan's non-real season awards.

Can't have both ways, chico

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    What's a lie? That the regular season has gotten stale? And how did I dilute the NBA championship by what I said? It's strange that I agree with some of what you're saying but I still think your arguments for those same things are BS. I don't give a fucc about the meaning of the NBA playoffs for the last 75 years. That's not why it's important. It's not why I'm interested. It's because it's the most thorough and seriously taken competition in basketball. If Silver stated that each player on the winning team of the next IST gets a billion dollars, all of a sudden the NBA championship would take a back seat for everyone in the league. And the IST would become the most important.

You mentioned wanna-be March Madness, which is funny because just like the IST it's a 1 and done basketball tournament. It's like playing the slots and yet we act like it matters. It only matters because we act like it does. We created the hoopla. Just like we do with any sport to be honest.

And did you miss the part where I said I dislike the IST?
    Waiting for a response from you if you actually want to discuss this.

No one talking about Bron getting tourney MVP even though Brow dominated the final game? Figures...

Funny how the cup MVP takes into account the entire tourney even though the Finals MVP is only the finals series.

Also anyone catch brons answer to the youngins getting their money? He was like "first thing they said was when we get our money? I don't know...actually I do know but I'll keep em waiting"
    ....strange no? How would he know before they even won the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    This sobbing dude says "before the real season starts" yet has had no problem in the past propping up Jordan's non-real season awards.

Don't you dare talk about scoring titles that way! 10! 10 scoring titles! And a dunk contest too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog View Post
    No one talking about Bron getting tourney MVP even though Brow dominated the final game? Figures...

Funny how the cup MVP takes into account the entire tourney even though the Finals MVP is only the finals series.

Also anyone catch brons answer to the youngins getting their money? He was like "first thing they said was when we get our money? I don't know...actually I do know but I'll keep em waiting"
    I talked about it. And was out numbered 100:1.

Even kblaze tried to silence the only thread made about ADs performance and the double standard.

We're basically just watching a TV show at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Always was but it's a whole new level now. Twitter spats and viral talking head clips drive the league's popularity as much if not more than the actual games themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post

What a slay.

Da Realist will prop Jordan's non playoff accomplishments until the cows come home.

But if LeBron wins a non playoff accomplishment this hypocrite will say it doesn't matter.

Jordan's regular season awards are important but somehow LeBron's mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog View Post

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    It actually means nothing. Nothing was at stake. Nobody was sent home. All teams still got like 50 games remaining before the real season where the real champion will be crowned and the losers will be sent home.
    This. The games that were considered tourney games were all against teams Lakers had a better record than. Hell Spurs beat Phoenix twice as well both at Phoenix and that was the best team the Lakers played. During the same time they got waxed against Philly and OKC.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I somehow missed this. Is this real? lol
    Yep Direct copy paste from when 3ball went a little too far off the deep end Enjoy and feel free to use whenever you like.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you
    GoTTeM

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I talked about it. And was out numbered 100:1.

Even kblaze tried to silence the only thread made about ADs performance and the double standard.

you were outnumbered because you're wrong - that's not double standard, just unable to accept reality. if you had issue with the IST MVP not being the about the IST Finals game only, you would hvae said something earlier - however seeing Lebron won it, deservingly based on the criteria, you're ridiculing it.

it's no different than many of the downers her saying the IST is pointless, etc. no issue or comment when it started, only an issue because of who won.

National High School Star

One thing i enjoyed though is Inside The NBA teaching ESPN crew on how to roast BBQ chicken entertainment wise

We did it