Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default "There's Nothing Else to Win in This League"..... Bron the Greatest of All Time.....

The most hyped player coming into the league. Lived up to the hype and then surpassed it.

Yall better give this man his crown. King Fucking James.

A new trophy to win? Check

A new MVP to win? Check

Bread on the line? Check

Shit is ez..... #KingJames

College superstar

Default Re: "There's Nothing Else to Win in This League"..... Bron the Greatest of All Time..

And yet with all of this "I want my damn respect" BS, no one still gives it except his horde. Because most people can see through it.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: "There's Nothing Else to Win in This League"..... Bron the Greatest of All Time..

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    And yet with all of this "I want my damn respect" BS, no one still gives it except his horde. Because most people can see through it.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k View Post
    If this weren't true you wouldn't be making this thread. You know it. Everywhere bron goes there is always this general disrespect, whether it's booing him or mocking him. You all keep pushing for it because the majority does not buy it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

This weak shit is why MJ fans give you guys trouble.

I didn't watch the game but beating up on a scrub pacer team in the regular season being counted as a "championship" is too funny.

We may as well count MJs pickup games at UNC as championships.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

When the NBA scheduled this IN Season T. I said we will see.
    Going into the game , during the game , and after it is all Lebron (no defense) 6 turnovers, 5 fouls , under scores AD's performance and
    wins the MVP ....

NBA league should not show they are fixing games this way , like the NFL does.
    If they continue,, I will not follow the league and whole heartly watch college games 100% of the time .

Apathetic

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    This weak shit is why MJ fans give you guys trouble.

I didn't watch the game but beating up on a scrub pacer team in the regular season being counted as a "championship" is too funny.

We may as well count MJs pickup games at UNC as championships.
    They know it. This is trolling/fake overreaction and celebration. If bron were truly appreciated and respected, the majority of the people will speak for it. Now, there is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    This weak shit is why MJ fans give you guys trouble..
    Get off your high horse, if the Lakers lost this game all the MJ fans/LeBron haters would have come out and acted like LeBron lost another championship.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Get off your high horse, if the Lakers lost this game all the MJ fans/LeBron haters would have come out and acted like LeBron lost another championship.
    Lol at this empty celebration. You know it's weak and meaningless. The "celebration" is more to spite or come back at a fabricated scenario borne out of insecurity.

Lol at this empty celebration. You know it's weak and meaningless. The "celebration" is more to spite or come back at a fabricated scenario borne out of insecurity.
    If it was weak and meaningless, all you LeBron haters wouldn't be having a meltdown at the moment. You had 3ball last night crying like a baby.

NBA Superstar

That is a fact. And they also wouldn't mean it, just like the Lebron fans don't actually think this is some huge achievement.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The Pacers had NO chance bro. If they beat a top seeded contender it would've been more exciting but this was the definition of a rubber match. Pacers didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning and flipping the league narrative.

College superstar

If it was weak and meaningless, all you LeBron haters wouldn't be having a meltdown at the moment. You had 3ball last night crying like a baby.
    Not putting a lot of emphasis on it is hating? Just because others aren't valuing it as much as you are is considered hating?

I mean, just look at this post from 3ball last night

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    The sign of a fraud is that they pretend some fake shit is the real thing

Adam Silver is the biggest fraud though - I just googled him and it says he played ball at Duke for 4 years.. lol... the NBA is a fraud and set up so one player can have the league's best talent and win chips, yet he STILL only has 4 chips in 21 years - a pathetic fraud that everyone fell for because American society is the lowest of the low - go to any other country and they will tell you that Americans are low-class.. This worship of a weak basketball player and pretending he compares to the real goats despite his constant losing is a great example of how weak our society has become.. it's embarrassing tbh.. i'd like to move