Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: "There's Nothing Else to Win in This League"..... Bron the Greatest of All Time..

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Not putting a lot of emphasis on it is hating? Just because others aren't valuing it as much as you are is considered hating?
    I see through your BS, if LeBron lost last night you would be celebrating like he just lost a chip.

But go ahead and keep crying about it.

College superstar

Default Re: "There's Nothing Else to Win in This League"..... Bron the Greatest of All Time..

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I see through your BS, if LeBron lost last night you would be celebrating like he just lost a chip.

But go ahead and keep crying about it.
    That's one thing I would not be doing because I've already established my POV beforehand, I don't care about this IST. It would not take away from bron. I don't take bron's first finals loss away from him. In your head, 3ball=everyone else that does not worship lebron as you do so you fabricate these expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I mean, just look at this post from 3ball last night

That's an act, it's gotta be. Like he's playing a caricature of an MJ fan. I can't believe there's someone walking around freely in plain sight that fukked in the head. And if there is, we need to be contacting the authorities. That's mass murderer in the waiting levels of insanity, and I wish I were joking.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    That's an act, it's gotta be. Like he's playing a caricature of an MJ fan. I can't believe there's someone walking around freely in plain sight that fukked in the head. And if there is, we need to be contacting the authorities. That's mass murderer in the waiting levels of sanity, and I wish I were joking.
    Are there a lot of poster rallying around 3ball for anyone to think he is a representation of an MJ fan? It seems there is general apathy towards his posts no matter what fan base you are from.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Are there a lot of poster rallying around 3ball for anyone to think he is a representation of an MJ fan? It seems there is general apathy towards his posts no matter what fan base you are from.
    Huh? You have a bunch of posters here who encourage his insanity.

NBA Superstar

Surprisingly, yes. Mostly people who hate Lebron that aren't weird or care enough to do what 3ball does, so they clap.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    This weak shit is why MJ fans give you guys trouble.

I didn't watch the game but beating up on a scrub pacer team in the regular season being counted as a "championship" is too funny.

We may as well count MJs pickup games at UNC as championships.
    7-0

A caricature in this case meaning someone so completely devoted to preserving MJs legacy that he is willing to quite literally say the most insane shit possible. No, he is not representative of the average MJ fan on this site, just one completely gone off the rails.

And yet with all of this "I want my damn respect" BS, no one still gives it except his horde. Because most people can see through it.
    Right on cue.... this troll is STILL crying about LeBron and this tournament.

3ball is the exact representation of an MJ fan.

Your arguments are just as bad as 3ball's.

Lol at this empty celebration. You know it's weak and meaningless. The "celebration" is more to spite or come back at a fabricated scenario borne out of insecurity.
    So weak and meaningless but you know Jordan would never be able do it at age 38 and it eats you up inside.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    So weak and meaningless but you know Jordan would never be able do it at age 38 and it eats you up inside.
    Lol nothing eats me up inside in terms of basketball. I just say it like it is. I don't expect and want MJ to be GOAT forever but as it stands, he clearly is and bran has never been a threat to that. Bran has never dominated basketball or sports at any point that anyone uses him as a barometer for anything but flopping, whining and super teaming. Those are his legacy.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Base off every nba players overall career/achievements/longevity. Who would be your #1 pick in the draft. Again, you already know and seen every players skill and accomplishments.

To me it has to be Lebron. Dude is pretty much 39 yrs old, been in the league for 21 years and still one of the top dawgs. Looks like he can keep this up atleast another 2 years. Heck who's to say he wont be better then half of the nba at age 42.

Would you rather have MJ, 6 titles, 13 elite years(15 total)or Lebron, 4 titles, 21 elite years and counting?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    Base off every nba players overall career/achievements/longevity. Who would be your #1 pick in the draft. Again, you already know and seen every players skill and accomplishments.

To me it has to be Lebron. Dude is pretty much 39 yrs old, been in the league for 21 years and still one of the top dawgs. Looks like he can keep this up atleast another 2 years. Heck who's to say he wont be better then half of the nba at age 42.

Would you rather have MJ, 6 titles, 13 elite years(15 total)or Lebron, 4 titles, 21 elite years and counting?
    But if you pick lebron he will superteam elsewhere. With all his stunts, he tries and pleads so hard for people to respect him and people still make a mockery out of him. How is that a better career?

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

But if you pick lebron he will superteam elsewhere. With all his stunts, he tries and pleads so hard for people to respect him and people still make a mockery out of him. How is that a better career?
    If you want you can remove accomplishments and base it off skills and longevity, who would you pick. Not talking about teammates, coaches, towel boy, fans, shoes, shorts. If you had the first pick, players from 90s-20s(most not familiar earlier then that) who would it be.
    Last edited by lxlHoTsAuSelxl; 12-11-2023 at 02:14 PM.