Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lakers to hang banner honoring NBA Cup win

i mean, the nba had to rig it for the lakers, i wouldn't celebrate an obvious rig job

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    The tournament made the NBA money and got attention. It worked. Get over it. And I am especially irritated that your whiny garbage has me defending James and the Lakers. Shut up.
    Why don't you ban him? I dare ya.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    Question for Laker fans. Would you buy a IST Championship shirt or hat?
    If I was a jersey/basketball clothes collector why not. NBA's first time go around with this IST and Lakers were the first ones to win it. It might stay for another year or two, or five, or ten but like Lebron said, "It's the first ever and Lakers were the one to win it". Next year it might be the Magic or Pelicans getting the IST chip.

Basketball fans get to watch playoff like atmosphere in Nov/Dec thats the best part for us. If Lakers dont win it the next few years then eh don't matter. Already won the first one.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    If I was a jersey/basketball clothes collector why not. NBA's first time go around with this IST and Lakers were the first ones to win it. It might stay for another year or two, or five, or ten but like Lebron said, "It's the first ever and Lakers were the one to win it". Next year it might be the Magic or Pelicans getting the IST chip.

Basketball fans get to watch playoff like atmosphere in Nov/Dec thats the best part for us. If Lakers dont win it the next few years then eh don't matter. Already won the first one.
    "playoff like atmosphere in Nov/Dec thats the best part for us"?

You le ESPN HYPE james fans are a blind bunch. The ESPN referees rewarded an invalid timeout to the Lakers vs the Phoenix Suns, which gave them a much needed win to advance in the Adam Silver/ESPN tournament.

It is so obvious, even a blind man can see Adam Silver and ESPN created this "tournament" for the old man ESPN HYPE James. Aknowdledging that his legs obviously will not have enough energy to make it through an 82 game regular season, much less the playoffs. So they just had make something up to keep giving there FABRICARTED superstar some kind of hardware... THE NBA IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    LeBron and AD were able to bring 2 banners to the Lakers.

We want rings with it too.
    0 parades, ain't had one since 2010