Local High School Star

Default Nurkic was at fault for the conflict with Green

As a preface, I will ignore anyone who responds with childish ad hominem and doesn't address the substance. I'm not interested in the standard petulance from low-integrity types.

Just to be clear, Nurkic deserved Green's response.

Nurkic thought he was being subtle but dug his right hand into Green's right lumbar region. If you've ever had someone do that you, it's very painful.

I guarantee you Nurkic's driving his hand into Green's lumbar area was far more painful than Green's meaningless slap to Nurkic.

Nurkic's move was just more subtle.

How interesting people are arguing we should disregard Jurkic's initial act and only judge Green's response.... when these same people told you we should absolutely factor in Morris' initial act against Jokic, not just Jokic's response

It's so easy to go with the half narrative that we should ONLY judge Green and not Nurkic's provocation. Too convenient. Nurkic caused significantly more pain to Green than vice-versa; the only difference was his act was less noticed.

Yes Draymond has a past but so does Nurkic, a perennial dirty player who has gotten into his share of conflicts. Given the demographics of the NBA organization, I suspect they will subscribe to the biased "half narrative" in this case and punish Greeen and not Jurkic.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Nurkic was at fault for the conflict with Green

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Nurkic was at fault for the conflict with Green

Allow me to help you ignore your responses.