Local High School Star

Default Censorship isn't the Answer

I realize people are emotional about the Green-Nurkic conflict but censorship is not the answer. I posted a screenshot of what Nurkic did to Green before Green responded and a mod locked the post. Mods should enforce agreed up on rules, not merely restrict posts that disagree with their personal opinions. If we want a honest, open discussion of the subject, then we need to let all opinions be expressed, even those that are unpopular or disagree with mod preferences.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Censorship isn't the Answer

It may not work, but all we can do is try.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    It may not work, but all we can do is try.
    If someone wants to make a clown of himself why would you stop him? Guys like that are one of the main allure of here. I would understand if it was spamming or something unethical. You probably banned him for a day or sth for laughs but still. Imagine this forum without guys like 3ball, Xiao, Stephonit, bdonovan and many Lebron/Kobe stans. It would suck.

NBA All-star

never understood why the volume of my rage wasn't appreciated

I agree censorship can be a problem, but sometimes it's needed, like in you post about Green being hurt by Nurkic's kong-fu grip is tin-foil hat conspiracy level at best. And Draymond has already said that he was trying to accentuate a foul and hit Nurkic in the head; he's lying, but that what he said.

Went back an looked at the game footage again, you are so full of shit, Nurkic's hand was on Draymond for a tenth of a second then he moved his hand away just before Draymond turned around. Draymond is totally at fault with no one else to blame but his dirty self.

It is in this case

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    If someone wants to make a clown of himself why would you stop him? Guys like that are one of the main allure of here. I would understand if it was spamming or something unethical. You probably banned him for a day or sth for laughs but still. Imagine this forum without guys like 3ball, Xiao, Stephonit, bdonovan and many Lebron/Kobe stans. It would suck.
    That is your view. You enjoy stupid, repetitive garbage. And that's generally allowed. To me though, it's just garbage and not interesting at all.

op got banned